Squeeze Noodles

• 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 cups flour
  • soup broth

Beat eggs and blend in milk. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Pour into a plastic ketchup bottle.

Pour chicken broth into pan and bring to a rolling boil. Keep at rolling boil while you squeeze the noodle mixture into the broth. Amount depends on size of noodles you want. Noodles will float to the top as you still put more mixture in broth. They will cook quickly; test for tenderness with fork.

I make several batches at a time and freeze the noodles and broth for later use.

By Sandy from Graettinger, IA

Wow! such a simple recipe. I have a homeworker who helps me cook once a week, we are definitely trying it on our next 'cooking' day.

Sounds like a "fun" recipe. I will have to give it a try.

Now...that is interesting. What a fun way to get little cookers to be chefs to help me. I will try this with my grand kids! Thank you so much for sharing! I love this idea. Lori

Homemade Noodles
Making Homemade Noodles
Food and Recipes Recipes PastasJanuary 8, 2009
Spaghetti Salad
Spaghetti Salad Recipes
Pool Noodles
Uses for Pool Noodles
Chicken and Noodles
Chicken and Noodles Recipes