Chicken Noodles and Peas Recipe
Here is an easy to make recipe for chicken noodles and peas that is nutritious and delicious. This page contains chicken noodles and peas recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This tastes like an old fashioned noodle casserole my mom would have made. Easy and delicious!
Total Time: Just about 20 minutes to sautee the chicken, spices and soup mix
Yield: Enough for about 4 hearty meals or 6 side dishes
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken thigh or breasts, slightly frozen (it makes it easier to thin slice it.)
- 1/2 bag wide, curly noodles (I use Light & Fluffy noodles)
- 1/2 bag frozen peas
- 1 can cream of chicken soup + 1 can of water
- a few spices to taste (a little salt, pepper, basil, paprika, minced garlic & minced onion)
- Thin slice the chicken; the thinner the better. In a medium saucepan, drizzle a little olive oil, and heat to medium.
- Season the chicken, drop it in the oil and stir it until it gets golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Heat water to boiling for noodles. Cook noodles al dente.
- Add the soup and water to chicken; stirring it until smoothly mixed. Let this heat and simmer while the noodles are cooking.
- Cook frozen peas and add to cream chicken mixture.
- Drain noodles and add to sauce and chicken. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes. Ready to serve.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.