Mark Bottles For Easier Reading

Do you have those "over 40" eyes that can't seem to make out the small print anymore? I was struggling to read the labels on things like small containers of facial creams, shampoo, conditioner, etc., without my reading glasses on.

I solved the problem by using a Sharpie marker to write a large letter on my products - "E" for eye cream, "F" for face cream, "S" for shampoo, "C" for conditioner, "L" on my lip gel, etc. A simple tip, but it sure makes getting ready in the morning a lot easier!

By Kayrayriggs from Indianapolis

Once you get them marked you can go over the mark with clear nail polish or just do the labels in nail polish. Then there's no danger of "running"

Making Bottle Labels Easier to Read
Organizing BathroomOctober 2, 2007
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Permanent Marker
Uses for Permanent Markers
Empty Wine Bottles
Finding Empty Wine Bottles