Cat Pee On Rucksack - Categories:

FabricCleaning

Cat Pee On Rucksack

I discovered the cat has sprayed on my rucksack the day before i go on holiday - i need it out tonight - any ideas, could I soak it in vinger and water?

Rob

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

If it's clear where the spray is on the rucksack you could just try sponging it with white vinegar, then with water and see if that works. What is the material?

I would soak it in vinegar, water is not necessary. The vinegar smell will disappear after it dries.

Try mixing 2 parts Vanilla Flavoring to 1 part water. Putting it in a spray bottle and spraying it with that. My 2 cats got shut out of the rooms where their litter boxes are while we were on vacation for a week. They utilized a small area in my living room and a blanket to cover it. My mother gave me this tip and it worked like a charm!!

There is nothing worse that the smell of cat pee. BARF! The ONLY thing I have found to work is a product called Neutroneum Alpha. It is very expensive, but it works wonders on cat pee. My sister's cat does this all of the time so I researched heavily...and believe me this works!

surely just go out and buy a new rucksack

Home and Garden Cleaning FabricSeptember 3, 2004
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Pee Pee Cone
Making Pee Pee Cones
cat on carpet
Removing Cat Pee and Odor from Carpet
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 4:56:41 PM on 10.0.1.227 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.