Selling Coca Cola Bottles

I have a collection of Coca Cola bottles that my husband had collected years ago. I lost my husband five years ago and I am looking for information on how to sell them. Please help. Thank you so much.

Eileen from Victorville, CA

Maybe you could join eBay and sell the items on that site. I have had some success in selling on eBay. Also, I would research what Coke memorabillia and soft drink bottles are selling for currently. That way, you will be sure if you are recieving acceptable bids.

Good luck to you.

I highly recommend the research, but if you don't like ebay and prefer a more "hands-on" approach, contact your local antiques dealers. Or, I'd suppose any collectors' grup could steer you in the right direction.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousJanuary 13, 2009
Coca Cola
Uses for Coca Cola
Cherry Cola
Making Cherry Cola
Coca Cola
Recipes Using Coca Cola
Cherry Cola Salad Recipes