Value of Coca Cola Dolls?
The Franklin Mint is one source for Coca Cola trademark dolls. Barbie dolls have also been produced dressed as 50s car hops touting the brand. The value of individual Coca Cola dolls varies.
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
What is the value range for a Coca-Cola Heritage doll from 1990 in brand new condition.
Answer this Question...
December 2, 20190 found this helpful
The asking price for dolls like this range from $60 all the way to $100. You might do better if you did not try and sell it on eBay but went through a doll dealer if you are looking to sell the doll.
I have 4 Coca Cola dolls from the Franklin Mint. I have had them for around 20yrs. They are Danny with a scooter, Sarah with the cradle (has a broken rocker on the bottom), Kirby with the box cart, and Megan with the pull cart.
I am curious to know what they are worth and any other info would be great. TIA
Answer this Question...
April 19, 20180 found this helpful
Franklin Mint Coca Cola dolls are not really rare as they made a large number of each style doll and these were sold at Toy R' Us (nationwide) as well as at large department stores.
- You would have to research each doll as they would not all be valued the same and your dolls are not all in the same condition.
- Most of these dolls are selling for $20-$60 dollars but dolls are generally slow sellers so many sellers may have each doll listed for months and months and some never sell.
- Dolls are difficult and expensive to ship and many are broken during shipping and the seller would be responsible and could lose all of their money as insurance is also expensive and sometimes never collected.
- There are about 100 dolls listed on eBay (the biggest doll site) and asking prices are just that, asking prices.
- One listing is for the set of dolls with a $495 price which may or may not sell.
- Another listing is for 9 dolls at $199 and these may or may not sell.
- Here is a link to dolls sold on eBay over the past several months so you can check your dolls with these sales. (some high prices shown may never have been actually paid and the one very high price $500 would/might be considered "suspicious" by most members):
- If you are interested in selling, I would suggest you lit them on your local Craigslist and start your prices high and lower if no interest is shown.
- Craigslist is easy to use and there is no costly shipping involved.
- Be sure to have several pictures of each doll and a good description.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.