Easy Corn And Black Bean Salsa

I was inspired to throw this together after a trip to Taco del Mar. It is very easy and adds some nutrition to the salsa. It is good with chips, in tacos or even on a salad.

• 1 can whole kernel corn, rinsed and drained
  • 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
  • 12 oz. (approx.) salsa (I used a tub of fresh salsa, like Emerald Valley. You could use any favorite jar salsa too)

Directions:

Mix them together and serve. This salsa tastes even better the second day, if you have time.

By Jess in Oregon

I stir in some fresh, chopped veggies (like red onion, celery,grated carrots, artichokes, olives, muchrooms, some lime juice, a little cumin) Not all of the above at once - Usually whatever I happen to have in the refrigerator at the time. It is such a great salad and since there's no mayonnaise - it's pretty low-calorie, too. Great with a few tortilla chips. ENJOY

Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Condiments SalsaApril 22, 2008
Bowl of salsa surrounded by tomatoes.
Mild Salsa Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Fruit Salsa Recipes
Fruit Salsa Recipes
A jar of homemade salsa.
Freezing Salsa
🎄
🍂