Using Baby Wipes on a Couch

Will the color come off of my cream sofa if I use baby wipes on it?

Lindsey

I used a MR CLean Magic eraser on my cream LEATHER couch-it took off a lot of dirt and some "color" was on the eraser...but that was about a yer ago and I haven't noticed any ong term damage

It sure looks better than it did

Try using the baby wipe on an area that won't be visible--the back or underside--as an experiment.

I have navy couches...no problem with the wipes, but I do agree to try in an area that is not noticeable.

I have a sage green microfiber sectional and a 11 month old baby boy. Baby wipes are used on a daily basis to get all his messes off the couch and I have never had a problem with them. They also removed a mixture of motor oil and diesel off of my moms couch. I love baby wipes as a cleaner, found they work on all sorts of things!

I would think that it matters what material your sofa is. I have used baby wipes to spot clean rugs and my microfiber furniture with outstanding results. Microfiber seems to be easy to clean -- also hard to stain. There has been both coke and coffee spilled on my sofa with no resulting stains at all. But in my microfiber chair, I have a red sharpie stain. I have been working on it with baby wipes and it is almost gone. But considering that sharpies are suppossed to be permanent, I think baby wipes are great for spot cleaning!

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureJanuary 16, 2009
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
Baby Wipes
Rehydrating Baby Wipes
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 21, 2016 at 9:21:40 PM on 10.0.0.156 in 983 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.