Spoon For Tongue Cleaning

For a healthy feeling in our mouths, it is important to clean our tongues. I found the cheapest and best tool is a smooth teaspoon scraped down the tongue. You will be surprised at the results.

By Angela from Glendale, CA

I've found that dental floss works well for tongue cleaning. Just wrap the floss around your fingers as you would when your flossing and scrape. I use my finger to clean off the gook. I find it easy because you can just do it right after you floss without getting an extra tool.

wow. i have always used my toothbrush. just swipe it over with a few brushes after i brush my teeth.

Health & Beauty AdviceMarch 12, 2007
bottle of tongue depressors
Craft Ideas Using Tongue Depressors
A girl sticking out her tongue.
Remedies for a Sore Tongue
Tongue Pierced
Getting Your Tongue Pierced
coke bottle spoon rest
Spoon Rest Ideas
🎄