Poll: Do you have a guilty pleasure or something you splurge on?

Today's poll asks: Do you have a guilty pleasure or something you splurge on? Post your answer below.

Related:

Feel free to post feedback about this poll in the forum below.

Manicures and pedicures

and craft supplies

I think you should have asked "How many quilty pleasuress do you splurge on?" For me, it is ice cream every night, a healthy (which at my house means large) serving, and I don't want to leave out coffee. Then, it's . . . well, let's just say I don't think you have the time.

I splurge on the special coffee drinks at places like Starbucks and Caribou Coffee....yum!

Ah, where do I begin?? LOL. I splurge on spike heels, dressy spikey boots, clothes, yarn, crochet books and patterns (just to start the list) but since I am a retired widow, I splurge when they are on sale. And I don't do badly either. My motto is to get the most I can for the least amount of money. And have fun doing it.

LI Roe

Books. But to me books are a staple, like food.

I'll drop $4.00 on a caramel latte, but I only buy things at Goodwill that are 75% off. I spend about $10 a month on supplies (silk wraps and acrylic gel) to apply to my nails so they stay long. But it takes me about 2 - 3 hours a week total to do them. Time I should be reading or crafting or doing housework.

Cheese!

I splurge on coffee (for home) as that is the fuel to run my home (and Love) Then it is DARK chocolate: for cookies, snacking, hot cocoa, you name it.

When I DO have extra money leftover, I will scour clearance racks at any store. But they have to be at least 50-75% off. Or the quarter racks at thrift stores. Lately it is hard to get in there, because I have to travel 20 minutes for the good ones with two kids under 5.

Hi I splurge on special food and toys for my animals. I love to order little gifts to arrive in the mail. Its such fun to see them looking for a surprise. Nothing is too good for them however I draw the line on clothing them.

I splurge on buying good detergent, softener and dish soap. Also craft supplies! In that order. I can't stand not having clean and nice smelling clothes and clean dishes! No way, talk about obsessive/compulsive disorder! And with my crafts, everybody knows just stand back out of my way!

Healthy Cookies
Recipes for Healthy Cookies
Man using an iPod.
Organizing Audiobooks on an iPod
coke bottle spoon rest
Spoon Rest Ideas
Furniture Being Sold at Estate Sale
Having an Estate Sale
🎉
🎄