How to Join Coupon Train

By ginaNelson 1

I am looking to join a coupon train please.

Gina from Franklin, MA

Filter Sort

By melinda 1 146 Flag

I currently have a train running.

But, a great place to join one is www.dailyfreebies.com and go to the coupon train area. Check that out first!!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By mary 1 Flag

I just started a coupon train that is going out tomorrow but I would be happy to have you join the second train. Just contact me for details.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Jaci 12 14 Flag

I'm a member of a coupon train that runs in my area and surrouding areas/states. I put "coupon train" in my search engine and a ton of trains came up! I love having one in my area to keep the turn around time quick! No one wants to get expired GOOD coupons because it took so long to get to you!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Tip: Save Money By Joining a Coupon Train

By Jaci 12 14

I'm a single mom on a tight budget. I'm always looking for ways to save money and I think I've found a great one! It's called the coupon train. It's a group of people from all around who trade their unused, current coupons with other people.

The train starts with the "conductor". The conductor starts the train with an envelope full of coupons they do not need or want. The conductor sends the coupons to the next rider. The rider picks out the coupons they would like and refills the envelope with coupons they have that they do not use. Each rider is asked to go through and throw out expired coupons to ensure CURRENT coupons. I'm more than willing to clip coupons for diapers, though I have an 8 year old daughter, knowing a single mom could use them. Why throw out all those coupons in your Sunday paper knowing other people can use them?

I have yet to receive my first set of coupons, but I'm so excited. I think the name of the next rider is enclosed so you know who to ship it to next. If you choose to take, say 30 coupons, it's your responsibility to add 30 new ones. This keeps the train with current good coupons. It only costs 1 stamp to send it on.

Every train has different polices, so go online and punch in coupon train to any search engine. Tons of sites will come up! I chose a train that is in my area to ensure faster turn around time to get the coupons faster. No one wants to get a one dollar off coupon for deodorant only to discover it had expired 2 days earlier. Coupons will get to me faster here in Missouri if they come, say, from Arkansas compared to Florida.

So, take a few extra minutes, grab those scissors and start snipping.

By Jaci from MO

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Coupons
Joining a Coupon Train
Previous
Consumer Advice CouponsNovember 11, 2007
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Coupons
Joining a Coupon Train
Traveling By Train
Traveling By Train
Candy Train Ornament
Candy Train Ornament
A dog reading a paper.
Paper Training a Puppy
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 10:14:52 PM on 10.0.2.83 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesSolutionsAnswers
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings