Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

How to Join Coupon Train

I am looking to join a coupon train please.

Gina from Franklin, MA

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Jaci [12]05/23/2011

I'm a member of a coupon train that runs in my area and surrouding areas/states. I put "coupon train" in my search engine and a ton of trains came up! I love having one in my area to keep the turn around time quick! No one wants to get expired GOOD coupons because it took so long to get to you!

By mary05/01/2011

I just started a coupon train that is going out tomorrow but I would be happy to have you join the second train. Just contact me for details.

By melinda11/19/2007

I currently have a train running.
But, a great place to join one is www.dailyfreebies.com and go to the coupon train area. Check that out first!!

Solutions: How to Join Coupon Train

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Save Money By Joining a Coupon Train

I'm a single mom on a tight budget. I'm always looking for ways to save money and I think I've found a great one! It's called the coupon train. It's a group of people from all around who trade their unused, current coupons with other people.

The train starts with the "conductor". The conductor starts the train with an envelope full of coupons they do not need or want. The conductor sends the coupons to the next rider. The rider picks out the coupons they would like and refills the envelope with coupons they have that they do not use. Each rider is asked to go through and throw out expired coupons to ensure CURRENT coupons. I'm more than willing to clip coupons for diapers, though I have an 8 year old daughter, knowing a single mom could use them. Why throw out all those coupons in your Sunday paper knowing other people can use them?

I have yet to receive my first set of coupons, but I'm so excited. I think the name of the next rider is enclosed so you know who to ship it to next. If you choose to take, say 30 coupons, it's your responsibility to add 30 new ones. This keeps the train with current good coupons. It only costs 1 stamp to send it on.

Every train has different polices, so go online and punch in coupon train to any search engine. Tons of sites will come up! I chose a train that is in my area to ensure faster turn around time to get the coupons faster. No one wants to get a one dollar off coupon for deodorant only to discover it had expired 2 days earlier. Coupons will get to me faster here in Missouri if they come, say, from Arkansas compared to Florida.

So, take a few extra minutes, grab those scissors and start snipping.

By Jaci from MO

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!