Browsing: Joining a Coupon Train

How to Join Coupon Train

I am looking to join a coupon train please.

Gina from Franklin, MA

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I currently have a train running.

But, a great place to join one is www.dailyfreebies.com and go to the coupon train area. Check that out first!!

I just started a coupon train that is going out tomorrow but I would be happy to have you join the second train. Just contact me for details.

yes

I'm a member of a coupon train that runs in my area and surrouding areas/states. I put "coupon train" in my search engine and a ton of trains came up! I love having one in my area to keep the turn around time quick! No one wants to get expired GOOD coupons because it took so long to get to you!

June 6, 2011 Flag

I'm a single mom on a tight budget. I'm always looking for ways to save money and I think I've found a great one! It's called the coupon train. It's a group of people from all around who trade their unused, current coupons with other people.

The train starts with the "conductor". The conductor starts the train with an envelope full of coupons they do not need or want. The conductor sends the coupons to the next rider. The rider picks out the coupons they would like and refills the envelope with coupons they have that they do not use. Each rider is asked to go through and throw out expired coupons to ensure CURRENT coupons. I'm more than willing to clip coupons for diapers, though I have an 8 year old daughter, knowing a single mom could use them. Why throw out all those coupons in your Sunday paper knowing other people can use them?

I have yet to receive my first set of coupons, but I'm so excited. I think the name of the next rider is enclosed so you know who to ship it to next. If you choose to take, say 30 coupons, it's your responsibility to add 30 new ones. This keeps the train with current good coupons. It only costs 1 stamp to send it on.

Every train has different polices, so go online and punch in coupon train to any search engine. Tons of sites will come up! I chose a train that is in my area to ensure faster turn around time to get the coupons faster. No one wants to get a one dollar off coupon for deodorant only to discover it had expired 2 days earlier. Coupons will get to me faster here in Missouri if they come, say, from Arkansas compared to Florida.

So, take a few extra minutes, grab those scissors and start snipping.

By Jaci from MO

Coupons
Joining a Coupon Train
Consumer Advice CouponsNovember 11, 2007
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
A woman kissing her boyfriend and giving him an envelope with homemade coupons in it.
Homemade Coupon Book Gift Ideas
Coupons
Starting a Coupon Swap
Traveling By Train
Traveling By Train
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 23, 2016 at 8:25:52 PM on 10.0.1.249 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.