Where Can I Buy a Frame for a Bathroom Mirror?

I am looking for a glass frame in black to fit round a mirror I have just fitted in my bathroom. It as to be 50 mm wide and at least a meter long. Can anyone come up with some help?

By Peter from Skegness

If you live where they have a hobby lobby they have a place in back of the store that sales frames or will make you one for the mirrow. If not go to a store that makes frames for pictures and have one made.

You can just buy some molding at any hardware type store. Ask them to miter it and use that. Or if not able to get straight molding mitered, buy those little caps to fit in the corners that make it look like fancy molding. Good luck.

I bought a chair rail style that I liked and painted it in the color I needed. I then mitered it. ( I have one of those inexpensive miter boxes you can buy.) After testing to be sure the corners met (If they are a little off, you can use wood filler to even it out.), I used liquid nail to glue it to the glass (using masking tape to hold it in place till the glues dries).

Okay, round, right? I saw on tv that you can get some cardboard or sheeting and cut to a bit larger than the mirror. That is whatever size you want the frame to be. Then purchase rope, or fabric to cover said rope (make a casing to size)) and then glue the framing material around your round mirror. Please let us know how it works out for you!

Thrift stores have large frame for pictures and they can be found for a cheep price and paint or stain will fix them up.

In our area, we have a Michael's craft store where you can buy 2 pieces of a picture frame. So, you buy 2 that fit one side and 2 that fit the other and put them together. They have a number of metallics and wood finishes.

Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 16, 2011
Cleaning Sticky Residue from a Mirror
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Note Written on Mirror
Using Your Bathroom Mirror for Reminders