Tips for Winning Writing Competitions

I've entered many competitions recently, where you need to write the answer in "25 words or less". I've yet to win a thing. I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites that offer tips to help you win in competitions. There's a prize being drawn soon that I really want to win.

Cathy from Townsville, Australia

Answers

Have you read the book, "The Prize Winner from Defiance, Ohio?" It was really great, and tells the story of how her mother raised ten kids on her winnings from contests - jingles and such. I forget the author but you could find it online.

Students in a Kindergarten Classroom
Teaching Kindergarten Students
red, blue, and yellow prize ribbons
Winning Craft Entries At The State Fair
Chicken Cordon Bleu Over Rice
Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes
Man Writing a Business Proposal
Writing a Business Proposal
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 26, 2016 at 9:28:41 AM on 10.0.0.88 in 863 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.