Winning Craft Entries At The State Fair

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts

Bragging Rights! Second Place -State Fair - winning projectI won 2nd place for my embellished mirror at the State Fair for Oregon/2018!
See the project here: Bejeweled' Mirror.

There were so many talented people there this year, as every year, I am certain it was hard to choose.

N-JOY!!

Total Time: About 36 hours

Yield: 1

Source: Seen on Pinterest

4 More Solutions

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts

This year, I won Second Place for my "Birthstone Butterfly" submission, and Third Place for my crochet hook tower and my chain necklace. It was a fun fair this year with lots of talented people.

Bragging Rights at the Fair

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts

I made three really cool things for the 2019 State Fair, with wonderfully detailed photos of each step; even winning a 3rd place for one of them. Then, while sending the photos from my phone to the computer, I accidentally deleted them before they had a chance to load.

More State Fair Projects - dandelion framed artwork using tile spacers

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts

I entered a few things in the State Fair this year, and won a blue ribbon for my crocheted teddy and one poem, with a red ribbon for my other poem. I thought you all might like to share in my bragging rights!

Blue Ribbon At The State Fair

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 270 Feedbacks

This exhibit was so cool, vegetables used to make something other that what it was. This was at the Minnesota State fair. This looks like a close up of a burger and fries, Makes me hungry!

Cut veggies that look like burger

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1
Crafts MiscellaneousSeptember 16, 2014
🎆
👔
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Winning-Craft-Entries-At-The-State-Fair.html