Sarafinnia the Cat

Sarafinnia is around 4 years old. This cat came to us about 3 summers ago. wild, scared, and hungry. She was always in our yard. So one day I put food out to feed her, and she let us touch her after about 2 days.

She warmed up to us very fast. She must have been someone's cat. She is house trained, neutered, and a wonderful addition to our home. My girls love her so much, we don't know how we got along without her.

For fun, she likes to catch barn mice, and sleep

By Tracy from MI

She is absolutely gorgeous! And the exact opposite of my Miss Kitty who, like Sarafinnia, came up in my yard and "adopted" me. Miss Kitty is solid black - not a speck of white on her! She had been declawed on her front paws and neutered, so I'm sure she had been a house cat. I've had her for about four years now and cannot imagine life without her. God bless you!

I'd have that sweet thing in my bed with me at night, just so I could snuggle that beautiful face! Her paws are even precious! Now that's what I call a snuggle fur baby. Thanks for sharing her picture with us, I really got a smile out of looking at it. Oh my, that sweet little pink nose....

Cute, Cute, CUTE!!! So darling, she is! What a beautiful color, beautiful pink nose, what an angel!!! Glad you found each other!

I've taken in lots of cats and I know the feeling. I'm glad she found someone who can appreciate her and give her a good home again.

Sarafina is a beautiful girl. We have one that came to us after Hurricane Charley. Appeared in our bushes but was wild. My husband is always working in the yard and he ended up taming her. Now she is a lover and loves to cuddle, especially with him and he always hated cats! These wonderful animals find the right person at the right time. It was meant to be. We named her Persephone

she looks like an angel and so precious...

what a gift..

So-o-oooo sorry that I saw this so much later.Question:

Is she a large cat, or deaf? Most of the Albinos are, as was our, Kai, dear cat, who got so large we had to give him to a larger home. God bless you and your cat. : )

Photos Pets CatsMay 14, 2007
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume