Over the Range Microwave Venting

I am installing a new over the range microwave which says to use only 6 inch vent. The vent from the old range hood in the ceiling is smaller. Do I have to use 6 inch or can I use 6 inch out of microwave and convert to smaller to fit in ceiling opening?

By Bobbijune from Charlotte, NC

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You should convert to full 6 inch. That is what is required; my man told me this!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Kitchen AppliancesSeptember 17, 2009
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Quiche Being Served on White Plate
Microwave Quiche Recipes
Dirty drip pan and stove top.
Keeping Electric Range Drip Pans Clean
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:34:13 AM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.