Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

Microfiber is a favorite upholstery for furniture. Because it is generally used on couches and chairs, it is subjected to a lot of use and abuse. This is a guide about cleaning microfiber furniture.

Filter Sort

Tip: Cleaning a Microfiber Couch

By coville123 326 89

Microfiber is polyester based so most things can be used to clean polyester. If your couch has a tag: W means you can use water based cleaner, S means you can use a solvent cleaner, S-W means you can use both, and X means vacuum only.

For S-W fabrics: Use a mixture of rubbing alcohol and water in equal parts, or vodka (a clear alcohol). The fabric usually becomes hard after cleaning, so gently scrub with a soft scrub brush. It will fluff up the fabric to make it soft again.

By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: How Do I Clean Stains Off Microfiber Furniture?

By Michelle white 1

How can I clean microfiber furniture? Most of the stain is skin oil, but there are other spills that I don't know what they are. I don't want to ruin the fabric.

By Michelle from USA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Home Office Furnishings 2 Flag

Believe it or not I have used those small packages on single "Shout" stain cleaners. Those things seem to work on everything. Good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Soda Stain on Microfiber Furniture

By tiffany 1

How do you clean a dried pop stain off of a microfiber couch?

By Tiffany from Casper, WY

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Carly St.Clair 7 80 Flag

50/50 vinegar and water

if still there, sprinkle with baking soda and then a little vinegar

It will fizz and get it out. Rinse well or it will bleach over time.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Cleaning Microsuede Furniture

By Freda 1

I need info on how to clean a cream microsuede couch and love seat.

By Freda from Portsmouth, VA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Judie 16 Flag

After working for La-Z-Boy furniture, I can tell you the only thing ever recommended was soap & warm water. The cleaning code for Microfiber is W (water). Be very careful with chemicals and solvents, they can destroy the fabric. Never go near Microfiber with something like nail polish remover, it will eat it up.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Lip Balm Stains on Microfiber Sofa

By Nancy 2 2

Can anyone tell me how to get Carmex (lip balm) out of dark green micro fiber sofa. She tried a shampooer and it only made it worse. It is a large area as my niece's daughter smeared it all over herself and then rolled on the couch. Thanks.

By Nancy from Mokena, IL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By leanne chaisson 44 84 Flag

Nancy,

I am assuming that lip balm is wax based, if so an old issue of good housekeeping magazine suggested using an iron and kraft paper to get wax out of fabric. I would suggest using a low heat on the back of the couch as I am not familiar with what microfibre fabric is, if it does not harm the fabric it would be worth trying the above suggestion on a small corner of the stain, and deciding whether or not to continue

Hope this helps. Hugs, Cinnamon

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Cleaning a Microfiber Couch

I am looking for a homemade cleaner to clean my microfiber couch. I need suggestions to remove spots and pet odors from my microfiber couch.

By GK

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By tpoldberg 1 Flag

I used a microfiber cloth on mine worked great. My sister said she used a magic eraser and it worked great too.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Stains on Microfiber Couch

I have a few ring stains on my micro fiber couch (from my little one's sippy cup). So far I have tried Resolve upholstery cleaner, but that did not help. Does anyone have a better idea?

By Erin J. from Chicago, IL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By washingtonapple 26 Flag

Try baby wipes. What color is it?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

Our love seat and couch is microfiber and the whole thing needs to be cleaned. The arms are especially stained. Any good ideas to clean the entire couch and love seat?

By Marianne

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By redhatterb 1 672 Flag

I would probably have it professionally cleaned, that way you wouldn't end up with mixed spots and stains. A solid color is awfully hard to keep clean and if in the cleaning process it gets more damp in some spots, you might get uneven degrees of clean.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

By Denise C. 2 7

I have the new microfiber on my chair and it collects every crumb and piece of lint! Is there any way to prevent this or clean it easily when it collects crumbs.

By Denise C.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Linda Lou Whitfield F. 6 31 Flag

I hate my microfiber recliner. I have purchased a cover for it, but I did use window spray on a rag to clean for a while. But the dirt just got worse and worse. I'll never buy microfiber again!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Cleaning a Microfiber Couch

Can I use Oxiclean on my microfiber couch?

By Renee

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Marti S. 20 18 Flag

On our couch, we use rubbing alcohol, the higher percentage the better. Dries quickly, and doesn't stain as water would.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

By tracy 1

I have a male dog that likes to get on my microfiber couch. At times he leaves little white stains. How can I get this to come out? All I have tried was water and dish detergent, that did nothing. Please help.

By Tracy from WI

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By MellyMel 1 Flag

Try babywipes. I prefer huggies! I have a bulldog and he drools all over the couch. Somehow his eye boogies get on there too. Baby wipes have taken blood out of the couch too!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Sawdust from Microfiber Furniture

By RachelleD 1

I have a microfiber sofa and love seat, that are two months old. The color is beige. I have no problems getting stains out. My husband has a woodshop and sawdust gets on the furniture. How can I get it off? I have tried to vacuum it, but it just does not come off. I have to take a damp towel and almost beat the sofa to make the dust come off. My cushions are not removable. Any help would be appreciated.

By RachelleD from LA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Denise C. 2 7 Flag

Have you figured out any thing? I have a similar problem.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Keeping White Microfiber Furniture Clean

By Phyllis Jenkins Ekberg Davenport 1

How do I keep off white microfiber furniture from getting dirty and stained?

By Phyllis from Lawton, OK

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By kathleen williams 76 1,661 Flag

Step 1 Vacuum the furniture thoroughly to remove any dust, debris or sharp items that might tear or damage the furniture.

Step 2 Dampen a white cloth with a small amount of dish soap and gently swirl it over any marks, stains or food spots. Take a clean, dry white cloth and briskly rub the newly cleaned area, circling widely into the already dry areas to blend the two together. Repeat occasionally until the furniture is completely dry.

Step 3 Remove food that is stuck to the fabric by gently rubbing until the food dissolves. Do not try to pry or pick it off as this will tear the fabric, causing permanent damage to the furniture.

Step 4 Use a baby wipe to remove ink, crayons, marker and other tough stains. Baby wipes will also clean away water rings left by washing with straight water or an incorrect detergent.

Step 5 Wet a magic eraser and ring out excess moisture to remove sticky substances like gum and candy.

Step 6 Keep your microfiber furniture clean with occasional cleansing with the fabric attachment for your steam cleaner. If you don't have a steam cleaner, you can rent one. Good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Using OxiClean on a Microfiber Sofa

Can I use OxiCLean on a microfiber sofa. They are brown and they have black water ring stains on them.

Lourdes from New York

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Cyinda 214 1,287 Flag

I first test the oxyclean on an underneath or back area of the sofa where you can't see it. This way if they oxy-clean fades the fabric, you'll know & won't use it. I'd first try my favorite organic stain remover HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (meaning it always removes ORGANIC, or natural stains, stains caused by "Natural" things.... Peroxide will remove grape juice, but not grape drink or kool-aid) Peroxide will remove blood (straight ammonia also works wonders with dried on blood!), red wine, hot cocoa & coffee stains, but nothing with artificial dyes or colors. But I don't know about your problem... It's worth a try... but ALWAYS FIRST DO A SAMPLE TEST AREA before using any new cleaner.

DIRECTIONS: Just pour the peroxide on the area & wait, then blot with a white towel or white rag... Then repeat if needed. (I left the peroxide on an area of wall to wall carpet with dried on coffee stains for about 20 min then blotted & added more peroxide & rubbed it in with my finger or toothbrush & waited another 20 min, then blotted till dry. It worked wonders! The coffee stains were TOTALLY gone!) No rinsing is needed & peroxide leaves no residue. OR you can put the peroxide in a small, well marked spray bottle & spray it on... You can also use a tooth brush & dip the toothbrush into the peroxide & scrub a bit. But first, let the peroxide sit a bit to do it's "fizzing-thing". Never use the peroxide made for bleaching hair, it's WAY to strong! Just use the cheap kind you but at the grocery or drug store. It's with the first-aid supplies.

If you DO use the oly-clean, make sure to dilute it with alot of water first!... I'm wondering if after the area cleaned with the oxyclean sits in the sun for a while if it might fade quicker than the rest of the fabric... Does anybody know if this is true???

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Vaseline on Microfiber

By Irene Brennan 1

Does anyone know how I can remove Vaseline from a Microfiber dining chair (with non removable covers)?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I have the same question. Is there anybody out there that can give any advice??? Thanks

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

How do I remove white spots from microfiber chairs?

By Ruth

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Red Kool-Aid on Microfiber

How do I get red Kool-Aid out of micro fiber?

By Karen

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Puppy Pee from Microfiber Couch

By Sylwia Wojdyla O. 1

How do I clean puppy pee from a microfiber couch? Please help.

By Sylwia O.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Cleaning a Microfiber Sofa

By Vicki S. 1

I have everyday usage soil stains and blood stains from my dog. What can I use that won't harm the fabric protection I had put on it when I purchased it?

By Vicki S.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Puppy Pee from Microfiber Furniture Covers

How do we get out puppy pee from our micro weave furniture covers?

By JRB

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Stains on Microfiber Furniture

I have washed my microfiber cushion covers in the washing machine, but there are still round stains on the covers. How do I get the stains out of my cushion covers?

By Justina

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Cleaning a Microfiber Sofa

I just bought a beautiful medium grey microfiber sofa from a thrift store. I got an awesome deal on it (only $20). It's actually in very good condition. The only thing is, it has a few stains here and there, some light, some dark. I want to thoroughly clean it and give it some TLC to bring it back to it's former glory, but I don't want to ruin my bargain find.

Should I just take the seat covers off and throw them in the wash and steam clean the rest of the sofa? I also want to re-stuff the seat cushions and then Scotch Guard the entire sofa. What are my best options?

By Jacque from Clementon, NJ

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Getting Lip Gloss Off Micro Fiber Couch

How do I get lip gloss off my micro fiber couch?

By Serena

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Ketchup Stain on Microfiber Cushion

How do you get ketchup out of a microfiber couch cushion?

By EL from MN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Cleaning a Microfiber Couch

By Patty S. 1

I tried mixing equal parts of water and rubbing alcohol and it worked to some extent. I have some black patches that it did not clean and would like to know what else I could try. I am ready to pull my hair out!

By Patty S.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

By kate 5 9

I am looking for a way to safely clean a micro fiber sofa. I am mainly thinking of the arms, they are dingy from use and there is one small ink stain from a pen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

By Kate

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Dull Spots on Microfiber Furniture

By Doug 1

All the questions about cleaning microfiber couches/furniture deal with specific stains, I just have color dulling from normal wear and tear. How do I clean these areas on the armrests and cushions?

By doromo from Minneapolis, MN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Archive: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

How should I clean a red microfiber couch?

Shannon from Tulsa, OK

Answers:

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

When I purchased my microfiber sofa and loveseat, the salesperson, told me to clean it as if it was plastic. In other words you can use almost anything to clean it. I have cleaned spilled wine, tea, and just plain soiled areas. I just take water and a little detergent and it drys just like new. (05/27/2008)

By BC

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I have camel colored microfiber couch and loveseat. They only had a few spots but were just dingy looking. I took the cushions out and washed them on gentle cycle with mild detergent and they look great (06/05/2008)

By Darlene

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

To clean the entire couch you may want to steam clean it. Often you can buy a steam cleaner for as little as $40. Some hardware or home stores have these available for rent. I had a company come out and professionally steam my mattress and it cost me $80. Just a thought.

(06/13/2008)

By Danielle

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

My son had a ink spill on my micro fiber furniture, I used the green alcohol. You can't even tell there was a ink spill. (06/23/2008)

By Tina

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I was looking for a way to clean our recliner chairs, went online and found this very helpful site. Someone suggested baby wipes. I have a 2 1/2 year old, so of course I have plenty of wipes in the house. The chairs are beige/light-tan and I wondered if this method would really work. Much to my surprise they worked great! I just cleaned the chairs and they look new again. Thank you for the info. (06/29/2008)

By Tammi (Guest Post)

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

Our sectional was horribly dirty from a visit from relatives with 5 boys. My husband and I threw caution to the wind, after cleaning every inch of our brand new house, and pulled the covers off the cushions. I put them in washing machine on delicate with warm water and Woolite. I then put the covers into the dryer for 5-10 minutes and put them back onto the cushions. We could not be happier.

It worked great! I highly recommend this method, if your microfiber furniture needs a good cleaning. We have a huge sectional so, obviously we had to do a few covers at a time. It looks great, completely clean and no sore body parts from doing it by hand. (07/01/2008)

By Laura

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

Buttercup left some nasty paw prints on my light brown couch. Scrubbing them off left water rings all over. I diluted carpet cleaner with warm water and scrubbed the entire cushion. The paw prints and water rings disappeared. No need to use a blow dryer. (07/04/2008)

By Tamra

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

Check under your cushion for one of these symbols for Cleaning Code Description:

• DC- Dry Clean Only.
  • E- Use the Millennium Leather Care Kit
  • N- Use the Millennium Leather Care Kit
  • N Fbr- Natural Fiber Rugs - Blot spills up immediately with a clean white cloth or plain paper towel. Dab at spots with a mild solution of one teaspoon of mild detergent with one teaspoon of white vinegar in a quart of warm water. Do not saturate.
  • S- Clean only with dry cleaning solvent. Do not saturate. Do not use water. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and dry cleaned.
  • SW- Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry cleaning solvent. Do not saturate with liquid. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and dry cleaned.
  • W- Clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. Do not over wet. Do not use solvents to spot clean. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and laundered.
  • Wool Tufted Wool Rugs - Blot spills up immediately with a clean white cloth or plain paper towel. There are no cleaning solutions listed.
  • WS- Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry cleaning solvent. Do not saturate with liquid. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and dry cleaned.
  • X- Do not clean with either water or solvent-based cleaner. Use vacuuming or light brushing only. (10/02/2008)

By clean time

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

Another product to help remove ink stains etc. is Lysol spray. The salesman where I purchased my sofa took a ball point pen and scribbled on a sofa. He then took the can of Lysol spray to the marks and wiped them with a paper towel. It took it right off. When I got home I used the Lysol on several old stains and it removed them completely. I noticed some people have said to steam clean and then others say don't steam clean, so what is the answer yes or no to steam? Lots of great ideas! (10/25/2008)

By Lori

Archive: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

My microfiber red couch is dirty and I can't find the label in the back to show me how to clean it. I am afraid to clean it. Please help.

Fawn

Answers:

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I have a microfiber couch and love seat and I just wipe it down with a wet washcloth and it works great! Hope that helps. (04/09/2009)

By jesikarena

Archive: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I have a beige microfiber rocking chair. I need to know how to clean a stain on the seat. I tried to clean it with a damp rag but it made it look awful. Can you please help? Thank you.

By Ambersnana from Louisville, KY

Feedback:

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

If your microfiber is colorfast (first try an area under or in the back of the sofa), you can try spraying hydrogen peroxide. If the stain is a "natural" stain like food, coffee, wine or juice the peroxide will "fizz" the stain away with oxygen. Don't use the stronger peroxide made for bleaching hair, just the cheapie kind from any grocery store. You might want to use a toothbrush to scrub and fluff up the area while it's wet or after the peroxide dries.

A second idea is to just take a regular bristle brush hair brush (not made of wire) or a toothbrush to a "dry" stain and sprinkle in a little baking soda and try brushing the area until its clean.

Read my tip below for "dry-cleaning" your own carpeting, you could call the company and ask if the stuff also works for microfiber.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf64314351.tip.html
(04/12/2009)

By Cyinda

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

Thank you for the email. I tried Oxiclean on it and it came right out (04/13/2009)

By ambersnana

Archive: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

How do I clean a microfiber couch? Can I spray the whole couch to bring it back to it's nice beige color?

By kml2000 from Calgary, Alberta

Feedback:

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

Here are cleaning instructions for microfiber furniture:
http://www.cleanyourmicrofiber.com/index.php/Clean_Microfiber_Furniture (05/08/2009)

By Anonymous

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

Do you have one of those new steamers? Steam clean it! It's sanitary too. Wipe up with a clean white or light color towel. Let air dry, direct a fan on it for a few hours and then spray it with a good fabric protector. (05/17/2009)

By tb1014

Archive: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

How do I clean microfiber couches? I know you have to put some chemical on it before you can steam clean it, but I don't know what it is.

By Sonjahwll

Feedback:

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

Here is a guide for cleaning microfiber furniture:
http://www.cleanyourmicrofiber.com/index.php/Clean_Microfiber_Furniture (07/02/2009)

By Fortunately

Archive: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I have microfiber furniture. I was wondering how do I get the odor of people sitting on it and the body odor out of it? Can I spray Febreeze on it, or not?

By velvet112 from MI

Feedback:

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

Like some of the other posts I have read, I have washed the covers in the washing machine and hung them outside to dry. I have used a mild dish detergent on a "white" rag and scrubbed the whole couch until clean. But as far as the odor; our dog threw up on our couch and it soured. It was awful. The only thing that got the smell out was a mixture of baking soda and warm water. I applied it with a pretty saturated (not dripping) wash cloth and let dry. Sometimes it does leave water rings, but I have found if I use a wash cloth with a mild dish soap later, they go away. (09/03/2009)

By s.labove

Archive: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I have red microfiber furniture from Ashley's furniture. It has dark spots all over it from juice spills, water stains, and my toddler had an accident on it as well (urine). It says to use a little water and shampoo to clean it with; I tried and have had no luck yet. What can I do ?

By Rina from New Jersey

Feedback:

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

My sister and I were talking about microfiber furniture one time, and I was wondering what it would be like to clean. She has a camel colored microfiber couch, and she said it is real easy to clean. Of course her kids weren't little any longer, but she said as soon as she noticed a spill, she got right on it and had no trouble. I know this wasn't also done immediately because at that time she was also working full time. I guess I would contact the Ashley furniture company and see what they recommend. Also you could probably have it professionally cleaned. (11/10/2009)

By redhatterb

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I am really puzzled as to why water or the water/shampoo did not take out the stains. I have a light brown microfiber couch and a 2 year old and 4 year old, and have had no problem just wiping down stains (and there are plenty). And I don't always get to them right away either. I use a clean white wash cloth and water and rub the stain in all directions and usually when it dries, the stain is gone. Don't be afraid to really scrub it. Sometimes I need to repeat. I've even had luck removing marker! I guess contacting the company is your only solution. (11/10/2009)

By rachele574

Archive: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

To clean spots on microfiber white or cream sofa, you could use Windex. It will remove ink and sometimes even remove marker stains. Also, you can keep your sofa's covers looking clean by unzipping the cover, then remove the foam and just put the covers in the washer in a delicate setting.

After washing the covers, let them air dry, and you will have a clean looking couch cover. Having two kids under the age of 3, my covers need to be cleaned at least once a week. Good luck!

Source: Regarding removing ink or cleaning spot on microfiber sofa, this tip was given to me by the furniture company. Washing the couch covers in the washer, it was just a moment of manifestly.

By J. from Elkton, FL

Feedback:

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

Our dog is always leaving pet hair, drool, and remnants of treats on our microfiber sofa and love seat (thank heaven, no urine!), but it's always an ongoing cleaning job. To keep it looking good, I really have to vacuum the cushions (and in between) at least every other day and find that a washcloth dipped in lukewarm water with any kind of shampoo (the kind you use on your hair) wrung out does a great job on problem spots and leaves fragrance behind.

After using the shampooed cloth, go over the area with a well-wrung-out cloth with plain, tepid clear water to get the soapy residue out. (01/18/2010)

By PupperMom

Archive: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

How can I remove oily hair smell from microfiber sofa pillows?

By Lisa r from Greene

Feedback:

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

So, I just found this site and the comments on cleaning a microfiber couch and I'm so happy. I found a used couch and loveseat for sale only $150 for the set and only 1 year old, beautiful. One problem, the lady selling them had little kids and the set has water circles and stains pretty bad all over.

I used a $1.99 pack of unscented baby wipes from Walmart, wet the entire cushion, then rubbed really hard with a white hand towel for a good amount of time and then dried them with a hair dryer. It took about 2 -3 times on each area to get the rings out, but it looks like a million bucks. Not perfect, but a 99% improvement. Wow. Thanks so much. (03/10/2010)

By erinfitz27

Archive: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I have a microfiber couch, it is 2 months old. How do I get saw dust, grit, etc. out of it? I tired vacuuming it. No success. Any help would be appreciated.

By RachelleD from Fordoche, LA

Feedback:

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I clean furniture as a side job and read somewhere to use Lysol disinfectant wipes on microfiber. I was a little nervous to try it, but it worked so great, on all stains! I used them on a couch of a family with young boys, there were food, ink, juice, and marker stains all over it. When I was done it looked brand new. Don't be afraid to rub hard in the really soiled areas. Also I used alcohol once on ink spots. The couch was not ruined in any way. It looked absolutely beautiful. The family couldn't believe it. Hope I could help! (06/14/2010)

By smooney

RE: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I recently paid over 300 bucks to have three microfiber pieces cleaned. Two weeks later, my dog had licked himself silly and slobbered all over it. After some research, I decided to try to wash the entire cover in the washer. I figure it looked terrible already, how much worse could it get. Well after a fast tumble in the dryer (avoid shrinkage) they came out awesome. They smell a lot better as well. (07/18/2010)

By summermas

Brown microfiber couch.
Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureFebruary 14, 2012
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Antique wood three drawer table and upholstered side chair.
Cleaning Antique Wood Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 13, 2016 at 7:36:08 AM on 10.0.1.164 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesSolutionsQuestionsArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings