End of Year Gifts for Cheerleaders

I am looking for ideas for cheerleading end of the year gifts.

Mlucian from MD

for all their hard work, I think any kind of spa treatment would be wonderful. A massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, anything to pamper them. something soothing and relaxing, these girls work so hard, they desire a little luxary and comfort. toppersresort

the only problem with the previous answer is that not all cheerleaders are female. My grand son is also a cheerleader.

A goody bag is always great. Stuff like Bath and Body works (has male stuff), claire's botique..etc. You could put it in a cute basket. It's so much fun to rummage through a goody bag!!

For the clubs I sponsor, I try to give not only a real treat, but something very personal too--like a mug printed with squad photo then filled with something...or a photo album with quotes from the season, or giving each member the same charm on a necklace--something really special to create and keep memories.

I got an email from this website. I was amazed by the prices. Check them out. Here is the address:

Get a wooden letter for the first name of all the cheerleaders. Paint it the school or teams colors and rhinestone the outside of the letter on the front. On the back write the school name and a personal note.

Or get those frames that people can sign and put a team picture in it. Then give them to all the cheerleaders and they can sign on each others.

Gifts for Cheerleaders
Holidays and Parties Gifts TeenagersJuly 11, 2007
Freebies wrapped as gifts.
Collecting Freebies for Gifts
Little Girl in Cheerleader Costume
Making a Cheerleader Costume
A couple opening wedding gifts.
Registering for Wedding Gifts
Tomatoes growing with blossom end rot.
Blossom End Rot on Vegetables