Making Homemade Minigos

Does anyone have a recipe for Minigos? They are those little yogurt cheese cups that kids love so much but they are so expensive! I would love to try making some on my own if there is a way to do it. Thanks!

Hi, my mom use to make these for me when I was a kid. You use those little cupcake cups. I believe it was:

1 package (8 oz) cream cheese

2 eggs

2 cups of ricotta cheese

1 teaspoon of vanilla

Preheat oven to 400. Mix all ingredients above with a mixer until by teaspoonfuls into cups, and bake for 1 hour. They will puff up and then flatten out in cup. cool and store in fridge. Keeps about one week although they never lasted that long around our house and we used cherry pie filling or one to you liking for the top.

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat SnacksJune 30, 2008
Photo of homemade orange jello.
Homemade Jello (Gelatin) Recipes
Homemade Moisturizer in a jar near a fern leaf
Homemade Moisturizer Recipes
A woman wearing a homemade bridesmaid dress.
Making Homemade Bridesmaids Dresses
Pastel swirled marshmallows in various shapes.
Making Homemade Marshmallows