Removing Hawaiian Punch Stain From Carpet

How do I get a Hawaiian Punch stain out of carpet?

Sharen, I would give Spot Shot a try. I have used it on many a carpet stain with 100% success. It's in a blue and orange can. You can find it at most grocery stores, Target, and Wal-Mart. Good luck!

I use regular window cleaner to remove red juice stains from my beige carpet. Saturate the area with the window cleaner and blot. Repeat as necessary, it usually takes a few times Don't rub, just blot.

My son just moved out of a house that had light beige carpeting. A few months ago his daughter spilled a glass of fruit punch on the carpeting. The owner said you can't move out until the stain is GONE! So I scoured the internet for them and found a tip that my daughter in law said worked perfectly. You take a small amount of dishwashing liquid and mix some with water in a spray bottle. Squirt the area well. Put a towel over the area. Take a warm/medium heat iron and set the iron on top of the towel and leave it for a few minutes. The fiber releases the red dye into the towel. If these instructions aren't specific enough, you can look this remedy up on the internet. Good luck!

I'm not sure I would have believed this if I hadn't tried it. But it sounded just crazy enough that it might work, and it did! If you still have some pink left, just do it again. Amazing!

Works!!

Sharon,

Try club soda to remove your stains. It works wonderful for all stains from A-Z

The above advice about the dishwashing liquid and water spray with the iron WORKS!!!!! It was like a magic trick. I had been trying with Spot Shot which got the stain to a hot pink color on my beige carpeting. Then I tried another suggestion which seemed to lighten it to a slightly lighter pink.

So I thought, what the heck, I'll try this other trick and I was stunned. It all ended up on the towel!! I could actually smell the punch too.

Do this first!

Thank you to whomever posted that! You saved my family room carpeting!

It worked!!! My daughter's friend spilled fruit punch Gatorade on the light grey carpet of my wife's Chevy Tahoe in the cargo area. I tried everything I could think of to get the red stain out to no avail. The iron literally wicked up the red into an old white towel. I had to do is a few times, but very effective. This saved me probably $300-$400 it would have cost to replace the carpet. Thank you the the original poster!

Thank you!!! The kids spilled punch on the carpet at a beautiful beach house in Nagshead.... this worked perfectly!!! Thank you so much!

This worked! I cannot believe this worked! I've tried everything and I mean everything to get this fruit punch stain out and nothing worked. I had given up and had come to terms with loosing some of my security deposit. Now I am all set! Thank you so much to the person who suggested the spray bottle and iron!

The answer to "Hope This Works" is incredible! I used carbonated water, a white towel, and a medium-warm iron. Magic! Thank you!

Wow, it just worked! I googled and got to this page, and thought it was worth a try. I didn't even have Dawn; I just used the dishwashing soap I had on hand, along with warm water in a spray bottle. I was generous with the soap (call me paranoid). I set the iron on medium setting, and waited, and was SO relieved! I rent, and when you rent, living with carpets is a nightmare. This made my life so much easier!

As soon as i spilled the stain i just rubbed some handsoap on it and it was gone.

I tried using some Dawn detergent and hot water, spraying the carpet, laid an old white towel on top of it and letting a hot iron sit on it for about 30 seconds. As I lifted the towel, I could see the red Hawaiian punch sticking to the towel! It worked so well. I just kept moving the towel and laying the hot iron down on it until the whole stain was now on the towel and not the carpet. What a miracle that is!!

Unbelieveably...the Iron and soap and water method does work.

My method. Mixed DAWN soap and water in random amount.

Spray heavily on area.

Put regular dry bath towel down on top of stain.

Now for trial and error. I found that you want your iron as hot as possible without burning your towel naturally. So play with it a bit. I actually let mine sit (while observing) until it turned itself off. Then would pull it up and redo.

If you have a big stain, it might take awhile to do it. But this works!!!

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetAugust 11, 2008
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
🎉
🎄