Mr. Clean Magic Eraser For The Kitchen

I use the regular Mr, Clean sponge for about everything. I use it on my flat top stove. Before I tried it, I used the cleaner you get with your appliance, it always left a residue. The Mr, Clean sponge works with hardly any effort and doesn't leave a residue, to have to clean up after, you clean. And it doesn't scratch!

I also used it on my granddaughters tennis shoes. They are all leather now, and you really shouldn't use soap and water. This took the grass stains off in a sec.

By Rita from Springfield, Mo.

I'm with you- I'm a HUGE fan. I have a glass stovetop, and hate using chemicals on it (that's the worst smell ever- burning chemicals!) and this sponge just wipes everything right off. Everything I thought was stained- for example, have you ever noticed how your coffee cups can take on a brown hue over time? The Mr. Clean sponge wipes it off in a second! Or that burned on junk left on your glass baking dishes? Anything. I love it.

Another great kitchen use for the Mr.Clean magic eraser is if you have those rough plastic knobs on your stove. They get dirty and greasy and the eraser works great. Also on the handle of your dishwasher.

Great for removing crayon marks. I no longer use scrubing pads or sponges..Mr.Clean Erasers replaces them all.

I have to agree. I love the Mr. Clean sponge. I do like the newer ones that are more durable. I have them in the kitchen as well as the bathroom. No need for other cleaners. The only thing they dont do is windows. :) Also I have tried a few other brands, however they dont hold up as well.

I really like them too! The only problem that I had with them is they take paint of cabinets. I do wonder how they can clean so effectively. Worth the money!

The sponge works really well to clean the handles of the fridge, too. I used it to clean my laminate countertops and I swear it took off of 5 years of ground in dirt (yes, I cleaned them regularly!) Love these things!

I find that a good old scrubby sponge, moistened, with a bit of baking soda does the same job as the Mr. Clean Eraser - and it's way cheaper and environmentally friendlier.

Baking soda cleaning tips (and other baking soda uses around the home)

http://www.happyslob.com/bakingsoda.html

To Linda, I just read someone in another thread about Magic erasers say she uses them on her windows and it leaves them streak free. I have not tired it yet but since nothing else works I am going to give it a go!

I never use baking soda. It leaves a gritty film, that takes too much time, hot water, and scrubbing to remove.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsMarch 7, 2008
ARDELL Gray Magic Color Additive
Ardell Gray Magic Color Additive Reviews
front of box
Magic Eraser Left Marks
star shaped magic wand
Magic Wand Crafts
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
Cleaning With Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
🎉
🎄