Suction Cup Tips

The suction cups with a clip that are used to hold Christmas lights to windows can also be used as a holder for the flag stick on a 12"x18" flag. They can also be used to hang sun catchers, ornaments or other decorative items on a window, on a refrigerator or on any smooth surface.

By Jo Ann

I use the suction cups with a hook on them that I got at the dollar store for a pack of 8 or so, to hang bath puffs in the shower, to hang a rubber bathmat to let it dry after a bath (it came with a little circle to hang it with) and my favorite is I stuck one to the mirror of my dresser and hang my necklaces on it.

TC in MO

suction cup
Suction Cup Tips
Consumer Advice General AdviceJanuary 4, 2005
K-Cup Holder
K-Cup Holder Ideas
Hot coffee mug on wood table.
Removing Heat Marks from Furniture
Suction Grab Bar
Suction Grab Bars Reviews
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion
🎉
🎄