Browsing: Suction Cup Tips

Suction Cup Tips

The suction cups with a clip that are used to hold Christmas lights to windows can also be used as a holder for the flag stick on a 12"x18" flag. They can also be used to hang sun catchers, ornaments or other decorative items on a window, on a refrigerator or on any smooth surface.

By Jo Ann

I use the suction cups with a hook on them that I got at the dollar store for a pack of 8 or so, to hang bath puffs in the shower, to hang a rubber bathmat to let it dry after a bath (it came with a little circle to hang it with) and my favorite is I stuck one to the mirror of my dresser and hang my necklaces on it.

TC in MO

suction cup
Suction Cup Tips
Consumer Advice General AdviceJanuary 4, 2005
Cup Stain on Wood
Removing Cup Rings from Wood Furniture
Hot coffee mug on wood table.
Removing Heat Marks from Furniture
Suction Grab Bar
Suction Grab Bars Reviews
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 10, 2016 at 8:30:32 PM on 10.0.1.227 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.