Musty Odor on a Mink Coat

I have a mink coat that I just got out of a storage company. It has a musty odor. I brought it back and they cleaned it and it still has the odor. Can you tell me what it may be?

I may be all 'wet'..but what about hanging the coat in a small closet and put a pail of charcoal on the floor and keep it closed a few days. Charcoal absorbs other musty odors...

I agree with the first poster, but instead of coal try an open can of fresh coffee grounds? Actually, a half can should do the trick!

Donna

Thanks for the coffee tip. I used Starbucks and it did the trick. Why Starbucks? The store was near where I was shopping. I'm not a coffee drinker, so any coffee would do for me.

Home and Garden Cleaning ClothingDecember 3, 2006
Musty Shoes
Cleaning Musty Odors From Shoes
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
cleaning bucket
Eliminating Musty Smells from a Room
Must Leather Couch
Removing Musty Smell From Leather Furniture
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 12, 2017 at 8:29:05 AM on 10.0.1.184 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.