Musty Odor on a Mink Coat

I have a mink coat that I just got out of a storage company. It has a musty odor. I brought it back and they cleaned it and it still has the odor. Can you tell me what it may be?

I may be all 'wet'..but what about hanging the coat in a small closet and put a pail of charcoal on the floor and keep it closed a few days. Charcoal absorbs other musty odors...

I agree with the first poster, but instead of coal try an open can of fresh coffee grounds? Actually, a half can should do the trick!

Donna

Thanks for the coffee tip. I used Starbucks and it did the trick. Why Starbucks? The store was near where I was shopping. I'm not a coffee drinker, so any coffee would do for me.

Home and Garden Cleaning ClothingDecember 3, 2006
Musty Shoes
Cleaning Musty Odors From Shoes
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
cleaning bucket
Eliminating Musty Smells from a Room
Washing Machine
Musty Smell in a Washing Machine
🎉
🎄