Musty Odor on a Mink Coat

I have a mink coat that I just got out of a storage company. It has a musty odor. I brought it back and they cleaned it and it still has the odor. Can you tell me what it may be?

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I may be all 'wet'..but what about hanging the coat in a small closet and put a pail of charcoal on the floor and keep it closed a few days. Charcoal absorbs other musty odors...

I agree with the first poster, but instead of coal try an open can of fresh coffee grounds? Actually, a half can should do the trick!

Donna

Thanks for the coffee tip. I used Starbucks and it did the trick. Why Starbucks? The store was near where I was shopping. I'm not a coffee drinker, so any coffee would do for me.

Home and Garden Cleaning ClothingDecember 3, 2006
Musty Shoes
Cleaning Musty Odors From Shoes
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
cleaning bucket
Eliminating Musty Smells from a Room
Washing Machine
Musty Smell in a Washing Machine
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:17:04 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.