Scenery: Benson, MN

The local chamber called me in April and said they had an emergency photo op for me to take on. I am a shutter bug type, and so I quickly gathered up my ideas and headed out. This was a 'have to be there tomorrow for the tourism book' type of freebie I was on.

I went out to the Family Aquatic Center, which is on one side of the river, and the Ambush camping park on the other. This was just after the ice had broken up, river was high and flowing swiftly. It was just an awesome rural site, yet within the city limits.

By Grandma J

Photos SceneryJuly 1, 2010
Bag with flashlight and other accessories.
Planning a Road Trip
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 1:02:08 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.