AdviceCleaning

Cleaning the Outside of a Thermal Coffee Pot

My request is about a thermal coffee pot that I no longer use for coffee but would like to get it cleaned up for taking to the park when the children and doing there sports. The cover is coffee stained and I believe I was successful in getting the smell out but would like to get the stains off. Since it is thermal I am afraid I will ruin the part that keeps the contents either cold or hot whatever it is being used for.

Thanks
Orva

Try vinegar a baking soda and a bottle brush. Also dry rice might work as an abrasive to clean the inside.

Try dropping a denture cleaning tablet in it with hot water and let it soak overnight.