Product Review: Bissell Cleanview 11 (Bagless)

Product: Vacuum Cleaner

Model: Bissell Cleanview 11 (Bagless)

Manufacturer: Bissell

Cost: $89 plus tax at K Mart

I love this vacuum. I have a Kirby that went out, and I got tired of repairing it each time because it always cost me $24.00 to repair. I am so proud of this vacuum. I have lots of animals and it gets all the hair up. I was worried it wouldn't be very good, but wow was I surprised! I give it a 5 star rating!

That with my Wondermop and Swiffer that I make my own Swiffer pads for and cleaner is all I need to keep my carpets and floors clean!

By Robyn from Hampton, TN

Is this the CleanView model 3576-6? I was looking at reviews on that model this morning before I saw your post. It is in the Target ad this week. Does the sweeper seem heavy to you? I'm wavering between this model and the Hoover Tempo (uses bags). I'm looking for a vacuum for my daughter who has a few long haired (and very sweet) boy kitties. Thanks for your review of the CLeanView II.

Yes, this is the exact model, and I am so happy with this! It is very lightweight to me, but then again,the Kirby is soooo heavy that any vacuum would seem light. I have had many vacuums in my life and this one has been the best by far. I like that you don't have to use bags in it.

How do you make your own pads and cleaner for your wondermop?

I like to dilute any of the following of these things in a spray bottle or an empty dish soap bottle by just putting a squirt of cleaner into the bottle of water. Bleach or Pine Sol, or Vinegar, or Dish Soap, Shampoo, or Hand Soap. Robyn

What do you use to make Swiffer pads and how do you attach them? They're so expensive, I would love to know what you use.

I learned the hard and expensive way not to have anything in my home with the Bissell name on it. The products work great for a while, but when they do break down, even when still under the manufacturer's warranty, the company does nt stand behind their products at all and will refuse to do anything to make the situation better, even insisting that the problem is due to improper care on the part of the customer.