Make Absorbent Circles for Your Coasters

I solved the drippy coaster problem in which condensation drips all over my study materials. Why didn't I think of this sooner?

I took a piece of the cloth that is advertised to absorb ten (or maybe it's more) times its own weight in water, cut it in a circle to fit the stone coaster, and now, presto, between the cloth and the coaster, no more drips on the text books!

By cookwie from Richardson, TX

Great idea! If you don't own or prefer not to use actual coasters, you could prob use that cloth for a coaster. If I recall correctly, it's chamois cloth.

Stone Coasters
Stone Coaster Tips and Tricks
Consumer Advice General AdviceOctober 13, 2009
White Round Paper Coasters
Making Paper Coasters
quilted coaster
Making Quilted Coasters
Cup of Love Heart Coasters
Making Crocheted Heart Coasters
Making Hand Painted Coasters
Making Hand Painted Coasters
🎉
🎄