Using Olive Oil To Remove Paint

How can I get paint of my sofa? I did read a thing about olive oil but I don't know how to apply it. Thanks.

Ozalp from Barton Mills

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I think if you use olive oil to remove the paint, you'll then be looking for a way to remove the olive oil.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureMay 5, 2008
Storing Olive Oil
Storing Olive Oil
oil lamp on white background
Using Olive Oil as Fuel for Oil Lamps
Olive Oil
Health and Nutritional Benefits of Olive Oil
Latex Paint
Applying Latex Paint Over Oil Paint
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:58:22 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.