Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Looking for Older Roller Workout Machine

I am looking for a 1960's wooden roller exercise machine in good shape. If you know where I can find one or suggestions on where to look I would appreciate it. Thanks

By Vivian

By stev2all200012/19/2013

I have this machine for sale.
You can contact me I live in San Diego, CA
6194337623
Steve

By ChanJ04/21/2011

I have one. Check it out on the los Angeles craigslist. Title "1960's Exercise Machine"

RE: Looking for Older Roller Workout Machine

Here are questions related to Looking for Older Roller Workout Machine.

Question: Finding a Wooden Roller Massage Machine

Is there anybody out there have one of these? It is named Walton I believe and looks like a barrel. I am trying to find one.

Thanks for your help.

By Doris B.

Question: Shopping for a 1970's Exercise Machines

I am looking to purchase the 1970's wooden roller exercise machine, and the exercise machine with the belts made by Walton. Sears sold them. Thank you.

By Kelly

Most Recent Answer

By aroragirl8201/02/2014

I am interested in buying your wooden roller machine. Can you tell me the price? I live in Atlanta.

Question: 1960 Wooden Roller Exercise Machine

I am looking for a 1960's wooden roller exercise machine, in good working order. Does anyone know how I might find one?

By Tamm from Canon City, CO

Most Recent Answer

By stev2all200012/19/2013

I have one for sale.
6194337623
Steve

Question: Older Roller Workout Machine

I am looking for an older wooden roller workout machine. They were popular during the 1960-70s. It must be in working condition, I intend to use it. Any ideas where I can find one?

By Vivian L

Most Recent Answer

By Cheryl06/01/2011

Try ebay or check newspaper ads, call sporting goods store to see if they have a similar machine.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Looking for Older Roller Workout Machine

I'm looking for one of those old roller work out machines, the ones that had wooden rollers that rotated in a circle and you would lean against them to "vibrate" your "chubby" areas. Not the exercise belt. If you know of one let me know.

By Kimobean43