Share & Vote
Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Looking for Older Roller Workout Machine

I am looking for a 1960's wooden roller exercise machine in good shape. If you know where I can find one or suggestions on where to look I would appreciate it. Thanks

By Vivian

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Jeffrey Johnson02/06/2015

I have a vintage Sears 28870 electric massage roller that is in very good condition. If still looking for or interested, please send email to jeffreyjohnson365 AT gmail.com

By chad sluder12/14/2014

I have one for sale.

By stev2all200012/19/2013

I have this machine for sale.
You can contact me I live in San Diego, CA
6194337623
Steve

By ChanJ04/21/2011

I have one. Check it out on the los Angeles craigslist. Title "1960's Exercise Machine"

RE: Looking for Older Roller Workout Machine

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Looking for Older Roller Workout Machine

I'm looking for one of those old roller work out machines, the ones that had wooden rollers that rotated in a circle and you would lean against them to "vibrate" your "chubby" areas. Not the exercise belt. If you know of one let me know.

By Kimobean43