Looking for Older Roller Workout Machine

I am looking for a 1960's wooden roller exercise machine in good shape. If you know where I can find one or suggestions on where to look I would appreciate it. Thanks

By Vivian

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I have one. Check it out on the los Angeles craigslist. Title "1960's Exercise Machine"

Do you still have this machine? Is it in good working condition? How much are you asking and does that include shipping?

I have this machine for sale.

You can contact me I live in San Diego, CA

6194337623

Steve

I have one for sale.

Do you still have this machine? How much are you asking? Does your price include shipping? Please contact me back.

I have a vintage Sears 28870 electric massage roller that is in very good condition. If still looking for or interested, please send email to jeffreyjohnson365 AT gmail.com

Do you still have the machine? Please post picture and let me what you asking for it. Where do you live, would your price include shipping?

Answer

I'm looking for one of those old roller work out machines, the ones that had wooden rollers that rotated in a circle and you would lean against them to "vibrate" your "chubby" areas. Not the exercise belt. If you know of one let me know.

By Kimobean43

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
exercise roller machine
Finding a Vintage Roller Exercise Machine
Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 9, 2010
Man working out on an elliptical at the gym.
Fixing a Squeaky Elliptical
Lint Roller
Uses for a A Lint Roller
Paint Roller Snowmen
Paint Roller Snowmen
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 25, 2016 at 7:22:57 PM on 10.0.0.196 in 641 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.