Finding a Vintage Roller Exercise Machine

Back in the day passive exercise/massage roller machines were all the rage. This is a guide about finding a vintage roller exercise machine.

I'm looking for a vintage roller exercise machine, I'm in CA. If you know where I can find one, please let me know.
Thanks :o)

I am looking for an older wooden roller workout machine. They were popular during the 1960-70s. It must be in working condition, I intend to use it. Any ideas where I can find one?

Answers

Try ebay or check newspaper ads, call sporting goods store to see if they have a similar machine.

I have one in working condition. It is a Sears. I'm from southern Illinois if anyone is interested.

Is there anybody out there have one of these? It is named Walton I believe and looks like a barrel. I am trying to find one.

Thanks for your help.

By Doris B.

Answers

If anyone is still looking for a vintage Walton Massage Roller I have one to see that works and is in very good condition. Contact me with any questions.

Fred

ISO vintage roller machine

I have one that is in perfect shape. Call me or text at 214-763-3808

I am looking for the wooden rolling ball exercise machine
do you have one or know of one

message 724 727 2520

I need of one desperately! I will pay for shipping or pick up, if it's close by? Must be working or at least in good condition! Any suggestions on where I can find one?

Answers

Best Answer

These are still popular machines but are very, very heavy so shipping can be very expensive.

I am looking for a 1960's wooden roller exercise machine in good shape. If you know where I can find one or suggestions on where to look I would appreciate it. Thanks

By Vivian

Answers

I have one. Check it out on the los Angeles craigslist. Title "1960's Exercise Machine"

I have this machine for sale.
You can contact me I live in San Diego, CA
6194337623

Steve

I have one for sale.

I have a vintage Sears 28870 electric massage roller that is in very good condition. If still looking for or interested, please send email to jeffreyjohnson365 AT gmail.com

Do you still have this machine? How much are you asking? Does your price include shipping? Please contact me back.

Do you still have the machine? Please post picture and let me what you asking for it. Where do you live, would your price include shipping?

Do you still have this machine? Is it in good working condition? How much are you asking and does that include shipping?

the machine is heavy, right. i live in fl.

I'D LIKE TO GET ONE. HOW OLD IS YOU MACHINE?where are you. how much costs the rooler?

I would like one, kwestmoore at gmail.com
or 724727220 ph message

I am looking for a Walton vintage Sears roller massager machine around the Rockwall, Texas area. Where can I find one?

Answers

Best Answer

You can put a free ad in the wanted section of your local craigslist or nextdoor websites. You can also have one shipped to you if you order one on ebay:

https://www.eba  d=p2047675.l2644

I am looking to buy a vintage wooden roller exercise machine. I am in California. Where can I find one?
Thank you.

I am looking for a 1960's wooden roller exercise machine, in good working order. Does anyone know how I might find one?

By Tamm from Canon City, CO

Answers

I have one for sale.
6194337623
Steve

Excellent condition made by walton tysummers AT att.net

Are you willing to sell your machine, if so how much? I had one but when my mother passed away her 2nd husband didn't give us what belong to us so I've been looking for one since she past away 10 years ago. I had loaned her my machine and never could get it back since I lost my mom. Thank you, Cathy

I am looking for a vintage Walton dowel roller. I live in the San Francisco Bay area.

I'm looking for a Walton or Sears massage roller machine. I live in Westchester, New York. If anyone knows of someone who'd like to let theirs go, please contact me through Thirifyfun and reply to this post. Thank you.

I am looking for one of the old Walton or Sears massage roller machines that was used for cellulite/fat removal. I am in the Atlanta, GA area, if someone knows where I can find one please let me know. You can contact me through this site.

I have a Mac Levy workout roller. I want to know how much it is worth. I uploaded some images. The Workout comes from New York. Thanks for any answers.

I'm looking for one of those old roller work out machines, the ones that had wooden rollers that rotated in a circle and you would lean against them to "vibrate" your "chubby" areas. Not the exercise belt. If you know of one let me know.

By Kimberly

Answers: