Starting a Mail Order Business

Can anybody out there tell me how to start a mail order or catalogue shopping company simular to ABC distributing, and how to go about creating my own catalogue?

Janice From Washington

go to there is a link in the upper right hand corner 'income opportunities'

My friend saw this site on the internet and tried it, he said he made several thousand dollars and he has only been in business a month. It takes marketing he said, but if you have the time to market the product comes with a course on how to establish effective marketing for free. I think I may start it, tell me what you guys think, does it seem like something that would work, here is the site:

Starting a Home Business
Starting a Home Business
Business and Legal BusinessNovember 18, 2004
beautifully designed kitchen
Starting an Interior Design Business
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips
A young clothing designer.
Starting a Clothing Business
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business, A handwritten business plan on paper.
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business