5 Minute Mini Cinnamon Rolls

contest winner icon

I came up with this when I had a craving for cinnamon rolls but didn't want to bake.

Ingredients

Directions

Lay out as many pieces of bread that you want (each slice makes 4 mini rolls). Flatten the bread a little with your palm. Spread each slice with a generous amount of margarine. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp of sugar on each slice and then sprinkle on some cinnamon. Roll the slices (like a jelly roll) and squeeze a bit so it stays rolled.

Cut in 4 slices and place on round baking pan or pie pan. Pack rolls together and toast in toaster oven for 5 minutes. You can also bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F if making lots.

To make icing, use icing sugar and just enough water or milk to make it like a runny paste. Spoon icing over rolls and eat.

*I imagine you could even add raisins or currants if you wanted to.

Enjoy!

By Freya1970 from Halifax, NS

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

What a great idea...thank you!

Sounds good and easy. Had to share with my sister, lol. Will have to make some soon. Thank You for sharing.

Makes you want to have some right now!

Do you remove the crusts, or leave them on?

I leave the crusts on but it's up to you :) I guess it would depend on the bread you are using. Good luck!

Comment

Cinnamon Roll on a Plate
Cinnamon Roll Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts DessertsOctober 7, 2009
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Freshly baked white dinner rolls.
Saving Money on Dinner Rolls
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 16, 2016 at 7:11:36 AM on 10.0.0.93 in 309 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.