Share Crafts

5 Minute Mini Cinnamon Rolls

contest winner icon

I came up with this when I had a craving for cinnamon rolls but didn't want to bake.

• Bread
  • Margarine
  • Regular or brown sugar
  • Cinnamon
  • Icing Sugar
  • Water

Lay out as many pieces of bread that you want (each slice makes 4 mini rolls). Flatten the bread a little with your palm. Spread each slice with a generous amount of margarine. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp of sugar on each slice and then sprinkle on some cinnamon. Roll the slices (like a jelly roll) and squeeze a bit so it stays rolled.

Cut in 4 slices and place on round baking pan or pie pan. Pack rolls together and toast in toaster oven for 5 minutes. You can also bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F if making lots.

To make icing, use icing sugar and just enough water or milk to make it like a runny paste. Spoon icing over rolls and eat.

*I imagine you could even add raisins or currants if you wanted to.

By Freya1970 from Halifax, NS

By Barbara Huggins 8 209 10/07/2009

What a great idea...thank you!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By janice 61 218 10/08/2009

Sounds good and easy. Had to share with my sister, lol. Will have to make some soon. Thank You for sharing.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Pam Miller 3 71 10/08/2009

Makes you want to have some right now!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Maryeileen 76 1,143 10/08/2009

Do you remove the crusts, or leave them on?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Lisa 75 107 10/12/2009

I leave the crusts on but it's up to you :) I guess it would depend on the bread you are using. Good luck!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Post a Comment