Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

5 Minute Mini Cinnamon Rolls

contest winner icon

I came up with this when I had a craving for cinnamon rolls but didn't want to bake.

Ingredients

• Bread
  • Margarine
  • Regular or brown sugar
  • Cinnamon
  • Icing Sugar
  • Water

Directions

Lay out as many pieces of bread that you want (each slice makes 4 mini rolls). Flatten the bread a little with your palm. Spread each slice with a generous amount of margarine. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp of sugar on each slice and then sprinkle on some cinnamon. Roll the slices (like a jelly roll) and squeeze a bit so it stays rolled.

Cut in 4 slices and place on round baking pan or pie pan. Pack rolls together and toast in toaster oven for 5 minutes. You can also bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F if making lots.

To make icing, use icing sugar and just enough water or milk to make it like a runny paste. Spoon icing over rolls and eat.

*I imagine you could even add raisins or currants if you wanted to.

Enjoy!

By Freya1970 from Halifax, NS

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Lisa [62]10/12/2009

I leave the crusts on but it's up to you :) I guess it would depend on the bread you are using. Good luck!

By Maryeileen [76]10/08/2009

Do you remove the crusts, or leave them on?

By Pam Miller [2]10/08/2009

Makes you want to have some right now!

By janice [48]10/08/2009

Sounds good and easy. Had to share with my sister, lol. Will have to make some soon. Thank You for sharing.

By Barbara Huggins [8]10/07/2009

What a great idea...thank you!

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.