Lillie the Tabby

Lillie is a Tabby. We are not exactly sure, but she was a kitten when we found her. We think she is 4 1/2.

As a kitten she popped out from the wheel well of a truck in McDonald's parking lot. My boys were 2 and 4 at the time. I went in to find her owner, leaving them with Daddy to keep her from getting run over. The driver of the truck wanted nothing to do with a cat so when I came back out I was informed that we were taking her home! She's been a member of the family ever since!

She likes to attack your ankles when you walk by, sleep on the boys' top bunk and climb into the Guinea pig cage to hang out with them.

She loves olives! I kept thinking the boys were dropping them all over the floor, but come to find out she was (though it's off limits) getting on the counter after dinner to grab the leftover olives when we had them. Not until I picked one up and looked closely did I see tiny teeth marks in it! Then I knew who was the culprit!

Lillie the Cat

By Leigh Ann from Farmington IL

Oh how cute! I had a cat that loved green beans and now mydoggies love them.

Lillie and her family are best friends with my family and she is the funniest cat I have yet to see. My 4 year old and I go over to LeighAnn's house to visit and all 3 of us frequently find ourselves laughing at Lillie and the funny tricks she "attempts" to conquer. This cat is the perfect fit for this family .She sure likes to get into her share of! LILLIE WAS SURE LUCKY TO BE AT MCDONALD'S THAT DAY SO LONG AGO, BECAUSE SHE FOUND A FAMILY ..A TRUE FAMILY; A FAMILY THAT SHOWS HER THE TRUE MEANING OF LOVE...WE LOVE YOU GUYS...AND YOU TOO LILLIE!

That's a darling story - I loved it. Tiny teeth marks, that sounds like my cat!! They're such interesting and fun pets. Anyway, loved your story and the picture, she's darling.

She is beautiful. Isn't It funny how cats love the smell of olives they roll around on it like it's catnip. My 3 cats Molly/Mouse/Sparkles they love olives to. But they are not allowed to have olives.

Cute Sweetie-Pie!!

Photos Pets CatsMarch 28, 2006
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos