Tackle Box for Travel Organizer

This is a travel organizer tip for in your suitcase. Go to the fishing department at Wal-Mart or similar store. They have small sized tackle boxes, plastic with sections on both sides. There is a strap on it to carry it with. I use one of these in my overnight bag to hold my earrings, rings, and other jewelry. Also, if I'm only going away for a short time, I can put my vitamins in it, so that there is no large bottle to pack. I try to travel as light as possible when I can.

This would be a terrific idea for truckers. My husband drives a rig, and next time I go with him I will give this a try. Thanks!

Be very careful while traveling with pills out of their original container. I understand in some areas it is at least a misdemeanor, especially if police find one that has fallen out and onto the floor of your vehicle.

What a terrific idea~ I'm going to use this one for sure! My sister travels quite a bit for her job & I'll bet she too will find this tip useful.

Cheryl from Rosendale, WI

My Daughter has one of these that she bought at a yard sale. I looked for one like her's at Walmart and they didn't carry it. Her's has a divided section that holds cosmetics and another section that she uses for deoterant, toothpaste, etc. One section sits on top of the other. She put it in her carry on when she came to visit. She said she thinks Accademy Sports Center carries then.

A bag of travel basics
Organizing for Travel
Organizing TravelJune 8, 2007
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
Sofa Organizer
Making a Sofa Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
🎉
🎄