Dexter (Tabby)

Dexter is approximately 4 years old. He is a Tabby I rescued when a tree fell through my grand-daughter's roof during a storm. He likes to sleep and inspect everything. After being with us for 6 months, he is finally fairly comfortable with us. The owner before our grand-daughter kept him alone in a basement, so he has to learn to be social.

Christmas Tree Picture: This is when I found Dexter just resting under the Christmas tree and refused to come out.

By Mary from Zeeland, MI

Dexter (Tabby)

Dexter is beautiful and thank you for taking him in and giving him a good home. I am a "cat" person and have 3 of my own. I love the pictures you sent. He looks so happy under the tree, as most cats This the first Christmas for 2 of my cats too and guess where they stayed? Yep, you guessed it... under the tree. :)

Aww, he's a cutie! Nice to know he has a good home. :-)

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 21, 2010
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos