Replacement Sofa Bed Mattress Support

Where can I get a replacement sofa bed mattress deck?

By Mark from Eaton Rapids, MI

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I often see free or inexpensive listings on craigslist for old sofa beds that have hardly been used. I suppose if you're handy, and you find one the same size as yours, you could easily take the support out of one & put it in the other.

July 13, 2010 Flag

I am looking for a replacement mattress support for a sofa bed. Does anyone know where I can get one?

By vlad06606 from Bridgeport, CT

Answers:

Replacement Sofa Bed Mattress Support

I doubt you can find what you are looking for unless you get it from another sofa, or make something yourself. You might see if it's possible to use part of an old futon frame, they are everywhere and often free on craigslist. (09/29/2009)

By PIKKA

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Repair Furniture SofasJuly 13, 2010
Sofa Bed
Repairing a Sofa Bed Frame
Sofa Bed
Sofa Bed is Stuck Open
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Sofa Bed
Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:04:10 PM on 10.0.2.225 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.