Making Yarn Pom Poms

Making pom-poms. Cut out circles (in two identical rings, with holes in the middle) in card and put them together. Wind wool through the hole and around the circle until it is thickly covered. Then tie the end, snip the wool round the edge, between the two rings, squeeze a piece of wool tight round the middle, release the bits of card and shake out in a beautiful wool ball.

Children love doing this and they can be hung on prams or from coat hangers to entertain babies.

By Lucy L.

We had those growing up! My mom made them, I love them! I'll have to make them for my own kids, they're so fun!

yellow pom pom
Making Yarn Pom Poms
Crafts OtherMarch 10, 2010
Pom Pom Rug
Making a Pom Pom Rug
Pom Pom Pumpkins
Making Pom Pom Pumpkins
Pom Pom Caterpillar
Making a Pom Pom Caterpillar
Pom Pom Activities for Toddlers
Pom Pom Activities for Toddlers
🎉
🎄