Looking for Doll Similar to a Ginny Doll

I made my daughters a dollhouse for Christmas sized to fit a six or seven inch doll. I really wanted to get each of them a Ginny doll but sadly they are way to much for my frugal Christmas budget. So I was wondering if anybody knew of any dolls like Ginnys that are in the $12-20 range.

Lillian Vernon has one but its backordered until January. I don't like Barbies for little girls and I wanted to get them a little girl doll instead. They can play Barbies when they are a little bigger. I am basically looking for a vinyl little girl doll. Outfits would be a plus but are not necessary as I sew. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

By Anna from ID

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Have you looked at the Fisher Price Loving Family dolls? You might be able to use those. Good luck!

I'm not familiar with a Ginny doll, but I have seen some small and cute vinyl dolls that are about 5-6 inches tall (I think, they may be shorter) at Walgreen's recently. They had a variety of hair colors and skin tones, and each had a pet that went with her. I think they were $4.99 or so. Don't know if this is what you are seeking, but it would be an affordable option and make it possible to get a few girls for the dollhouse.

The loving family dolls are not quite what I was looking for but Yodergoat what you are describing sounds like what I am looking for. Hopefully the Walgreens where I live has the same dolls thanks so much!

Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 14, 2010
amber glass plate with large buttermilk biscuits
Cat Head Biscuit Recipes
Hoodia_gordonii
Identifying a Hoodia Gordonii Plant
Crochet Fingerless Gloves for American Girls
Making Crochet Fingerless Gloves for an American Girl Doll
Crochet hook and a red ball of yarn.
Clothing Patterns for a Ken Doll
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:12:21 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.