CleaningProduct Reviews

Product Review: Windshield Wonder

Yes this thing really works! I couldn't believe it. Doesn't streak, easy to use, and took less then 2 minutes to do the windshield. We bought ours at Target for $9.99 + tax. Of course you don't get the carry bag or the towels, or a complete other kit, but then again you don't have to pay shipping on 2 kits either.

Haven't tried it indoors, but know if it works like it did on the car, then it will work inside as well. My mother bought one the next day after watching me clean the windshield, and she doesn't buy things unless she knows they will work to her liking.

It is well worth the money!

By ScottishYankee from Indiana

I have seen these on TV and in Walmart and wondered if they worked. Thanks for the report. The inside of our car windshield is very slanted and hard to clean so will pick one up. Sounds like it will do the trick.

Anonymous

If you're talking about the outside of your windshield why don't you just use the squeege/sponge supplied for free at any gas station? If you're talking about inside, a spray bottle with vinegar and water and a thick rag wrapped around a spatula works. That's what I do to get in the pesky, hard to reach corners but I am glad you're happy with your purchase :-)

Don't order them online. I did and they upgraded me to the deluxe model. This may sound like a deal, but it isn't. The reason I ordered was because it had a long handle and a small pad. The deluxe model had a short handle (it wouldn't reach the bottom of the windshield in our truck). The pad on it is about 3 times the size of the one on TV, too big to store . Sure I could have sent them back but with the shipping charges, it wasn't worth it. Total waste of money!

I just gotWindshield Wonder from http://www.harr … ndshield-wonder/ and its saved me a ton of time and back ache. Love it!