Uses for Paint Chip Samples

Get free paint card samples from the hardware store or Wal-Mart to use for card making or scrapbook embellishments and crafts. The discarded sample cards for kitchen cupboards make good stiff bookmark materials that can be covered with your choice of medium. I cover mine with cross stitched pieces that fit. They last a long time and make a nice last minute gift.

By Monica from Cortez, CO

For scrapbooking, if you want to make sure everything you use is acid free, the paint chip samples probably aren't in that category.

I have to say that I hope you're not taking a lot those for your scrap booking without permission from the store manager :-( The store has to pay for those samples for people who are trying to choose a paint color for paint they plan to purchase from their store.

When I posted this tip, I neglected to say we had just painted the interior of our house, so we had purchased quite a lot of paint! Of course I understand the stores have to pay for those samples!

Use Paint Colour Strips As Wall Pockets
Reusing Sample Paint Swatches
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Crafts Using Fabric SamplesFabric Sample Quilt
Crafts Using Fabric Samples
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Using Beauty Samples
Perfume Sample Bottles
Using Perfume Samples
🎉
🎄