Review of GooGone Spray Gel

My name is Jackie, and I own a cleaning business in which I clean empty apartments after people have moved out. I have never been able to find a quick and effective way to clean the worst imaginable bathtubs, UNTIL NOW! I have just discovered the absolute "MAGIC BULLET" of all times!

I picked up a bottle of GooGone Spray Gel to have on hand for other gooey messes. And today I used it on the bathroom tile to get some residue off. As I was using it, I sprayed some on the "tub scum" just to see what would happen and BAM it came off in a flash!

I have never been so impressed with a product! I am THE newest poster child for this product! Thank you Magic American Products for making my life 100% easier with GooGone Spray Gel!

By JACKIE from KANSAS CITY, MO

Where did you buy it?

Dear Jackie, is GooGone okay to use on fiberglass tubs or just porcelain?

did it leave the tub surface slippery. did you have to follow-up wash the tub with a second cleaner?

Jackie, I would like to know where you bought GooGone Spray too. I have never heard of it.

Thanks, Barbara

You can get it from Home Depot or your local hardware store. It saved my sanity when cleaning up the old, sticky shelf paper that was left in my recently purchased home. Smells citrusy!

My favorite product to use to clean almost everything is DeSolVit, unfortunatly the only place I can find it is at Wal-Mart so I tend to stock up on it when I can.

It cleans the bathroom great and leaves a nice orange scent.

zig

I got my googone at wal-mart

I second that where did you buy it?

I work at WM and this am when I was leaving I went looking for it since I work in jewelry, and not familiar with all products no one knew what I was talking about so I went looking the only thing I found was the old remover in a spray bottle and that is just too expensive to use on a tub so it must be something else. Did you find it in household chemicals or the hardware section???

Here's a link for the website so you can all see what it looks like:

http://www.magicamerican.com/products_gg.shtml

I think it is a new product so may not be available in all areas. There are links to buy it if you google "goo gone spray gel".

Susan from ThriftyFun

I, too clean houses on weekends and have been looking forever for something that works well on soap scum, especially on glass shower doors. I found it last weekend! It's Holloway House Orange Oil, used for furniture but also for soap scum and states it right on the bottle. I had to order it online, but I was already having to order one of their other products so I got that to just try!! It's fabulous! It does not have to be rinsed off the glass, but of course you would rinse it out of the tub or standing area in the shower.

I own a construction cleaning business where I clean new homes after construction is complete, prior to the occupants moving in. Goo Gone citrus Spray Gel is a must-have product in my supply basket. It removes any adhesives immediately and completely, stickers on window frames, bathtubs, painter's tape residue. I have even used it on stainless steel appliances and it leaves no residue and does not damage the finish. I have tried other products claiming to do the same thing, even other Goo Gone products, and nothing works as quickly or as well as the spray gel.

Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsFebruary 22, 2006
Hand Scooping Out Homemade Hair Gel
Homemade Hair Gel Recipes
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle
🎉
🎄