Goo Gone Reviews

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Spraying a spray bottleMy name is Jackie, and I own a cleaning business in which I clean empty apartments after people have moved out. I have never been able to find a quick and effective way to clean the worst imaginable bathtubs, UNTIL NOW! I have just discovered the absolute "MAGIC BULLET" of all times!

I picked up a bottle of GooGone Spray Gel to have on hand for other gooey messes. And today I used it on the bathroom tile to get some residue off. As I was using it, I sprayed some on the "tub scum" just to see what would happen and BAM it came off in a flash!

I have never been so impressed with a product! I am THE newest poster child for this product! Thank you Magic American Products for making my life 100% easier with GooGone Spray Gel!

By JACKIE from KANSAS CITY, MO

More Solutions

I found a new product on the market that is so fantastic you will never need another thing. Gum in your hair or clothes or kids and markers on the wall.

There is a product called Goo Gone Remover.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningApril 24, 2018
🌻
🎆
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Goo-Gone-Reviews.html