Goo Gone Reviews

Category Cleaning
Goo Gone is a good cleaner for getting off a variety of sticky messes, including sticker glue, gum, and more. This page contains Goo Gone reviews.

My name is Jackie, and I own a cleaning business in which I clean empty apartments after people have moved out. I have never been able to find a quick and effective way to clean the worst imaginable bathtubs, UNTIL NOW! I have just discovered the absolute "MAGIC BULLET" of all times!

I picked up a bottle of GooGone Spray Gel to have on hand for other gooey messes. And today I used it on the bathroom tile to get some residue off. As I was using it, I sprayed some on the "tub scum" just to see what would happen and BAM it came off in a flash!

I have never been so impressed with a product! I am THE newest poster child for this product! Thank you Magic American Products for making my life 100% easier with GooGone Spray Gel!

By JACKIE from KANSAS CITY, MO

I found a new product on the market that is so fantastic you will never need another thing. Gum in your hair or clothes or kids and markers on the wall. There is a product called Goo Gone Remover. It works on everything you can think of. Try it on anything that won't come off. Good Luck!

By Linda Hill from Hamilton, Ontario

Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningApril 24, 2018
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Goo-Gone-Reviews.html