Goo Gone Reviews

Category Cleaning
Goo Gone is a good cleaner for getting off a variety of sticky messes, including sticker glue, gum, and more. This guide contains Goo Gone reviews.

My name is Jackie, and I own a cleaning business in which I clean empty apartments after people have moved out. I have never been able to find a quick and effective way to clean the worst imaginable bathtubs, UNTIL NOW! I have just discovered the absolute "MAGIC BULLET" of all times!

I picked up a bottle of GooGone Spray Gel to have on hand for other gooey messes. And today I used it on the bathroom tile to get some residue off. As I was using it, I sprayed some on the "tub scum" just to see what would happen and BAM it came off in a flash!

I have never been so impressed with a product! I am THE newest poster child for this product! Thank you Magic American Products for making my life 100% easier with GooGone Spray Gel!

By JACKIE from KANSAS CITY, MO

By Stephanie (Guest Post)
Top Comment

You can get it from Home Depot or your local hardware store. It saved my sanity when cleaning up the old, sticky shelf paper that was left in my recently purchased home. Smells citrusy!

I found a new product on the market that is so fantastic you will never need another thing. Gum in your hair or clothes or kids and markers on the wall. There is a product called Goo Gone Remover. It works on everything you can think of. Try it on anything that won't come off. Good Luck!

By Linda Hill from Hamilton, Ontario

Top Comment

I keep Goo remover handy for almost anything, the one I liked the best about it is for those hidden greasy oil stains that you usually don't notice it until you look in the mirror and there those dreaded "things" are there. Just soaking them for awhile, and washing as normal, I haven't found anything yet that hasn't removed those hidden grease stains. Don't let the Goo dry before washing though, it may not work the best later.

Goo remover also works very well with removing sticker tags or labels. Scratch slick type labels so that the goo can go underneath the labels, and before long, you can usually just pull the label right off.