Organizing Shopping Receipts

I buy several little one dollar photo albums, the kind with clear pages, that you slip a photo in. I use these to store receipts for important purchases. It is really easy to find and store. This makes finding receipts from Wal-mart easy for me when we need to return something.

Also I unfold boxes and make them flat and store them in a plastic tub in the storage room. This way the boxes don't take up much space and if I need to return something, I just put them back together.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

Why didn't I think of unfolding boxes. I have some thrown in my garage now taking up space. I didn't want to trash them in case I needed to return an item. Thanks for the tip.

I love re-using things most people think of as trash. Unfolding boxes and flattening them to store receipts in is a great idea.

A pile of receipts.
Organizing Receipts
Organizing Clutter ControlJanuary 6, 2010
Unorganized stack of manuals
Storing Manuals and Receipts
Stack of Appliance Manuals
Organizing Appliance Manuals
Woman at Supermarket
Organizing a Shopping Trip
Pile of receipts on a white background
Organizing Receipts for Taxes
🎉
🎄