Making Funnel Cakes With Pancake Mix

I am looking for a funnel cake recipe using pancake mix.

Shanice from Campbellsville, KY

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I do not have a recipe but I would try one small batch of pancake mix add some cinnamon to it and maybe a little more sugar (not a lot) and then thin your batter down a little with a couple of tbsp of water. not much water. get a big funnel put your finger on the tip so it will not pour out to soon and when your ready - go for it. I have not tried what I am saying so I do not know if it right. just play around until you find what your looking for. sue

http://www.aliciasrecipes.com- it is in the jar recipes section

Hi- I don't know about making funnel cakes from pancake mix but here is a recipe that is just as easy. If you are trying to use up some pancake mix I imagine you could follow this same recipe just adding 1 beaten egg and 3/4 cup milk. The pancake mix already has the salt and baking powder so you could try 1 cup plus 2 T pancake mix.

1 cup plus 2 Tbsp flour

dash salt

1 tsp baking powder

3/4 cup milk

1 beaten egg

Wire whisk the above ingredients. Pour in a circular shape using a funnel (or bowl with a pour spout )into about 3/4 in of hot oil. Turn once to brown both sides. Drain on paper towels and dust with powdered sugar.

Answer

Funnel Cake Recipes
Funnel Cake Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts PastriesFebruary 28, 2007
Oatmeal Pancakes
Oatmeal Pancake Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Fondant cake.
Decorating Cakes With Fondant
Thomas the Tank Cake
Making Character Cakes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 6, 2016 at 2:07:41 AM on 10.0.1.203 in 330 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.