Free Cooking Magazine At KraftFoods.com

For a free cooking magazine sent several times a year go to http://www.kraftfoods.com/free It has great ideas and recipes.

By Melanie

Editor's Note: Kraft has no affiliation with ThriftyFun. You will have to click on the link to contact them. DO NOT post your name and address on our feedback below or you could be opening yourself up to identity theft.

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Hi Everybody,

For some reason everyone thinks we are Kraft Food and Family Magazine. We are not. We've ordered it ourselves to find out what all the fuss is about. We get a lot of email about changing subscriptions to their magazine but we have no affiliation with them other than a link.

ThriftyFun is a tiny, family owned home based business who do our best to get information out about frugal, thrifty living.

Susan from ThriftyFun

I love the magazine. The recipes are great, the pictures are beautiful, and the hints and suggestions are terriffic. Unfortunately, I do have one complaint. Some of us have eyesight difficulties that make it very difficult to see and read some of the ink colors you use, such as the pale gray, pink and yellow. I'm sure I can't be the only one who has trouble with this.

Many, many, many years ago I asked Kraft Foods for a recipe given on a TV show. They not only mailed me the one I asked for, but every one that had ever been on TV.

Fast Forward:--now I am receiving the magazine. What can I say? I own the Kraft Cook-book and have actually cooked my way from cover to cover.

What fun--Thanks for making this available to our families through the years.

TERRIFIC! Made this for our last party, It was a big hit. Made it again last night for dinner company, great response.

I Like The MAGAZINE. I Like RECIPES IN THE BOOK.

Just moved. Can't wait to get magazines again.

Would like to receive your free cooking magazine

Editor's Note: Go to KraftFoods.com to request the magazine. We don't have any way to sign you up here at ThriftyFun

Love the mag. that I got the other day.

You can also go to kraftfoods.com and see the mag. there. I prefer to have it in hand but if you're unable to get it you can still see recipes online.

Answer

How can I receive free Kraft cooking magazines by mail?

By Luz

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

They are no longer free.

https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/MR/KFF/o ... vid=1&cds_response_key=I12BKFGBR

How can I get those books that are sent to your house from Kraft Foods? They are call Food and Family Kraft foods.

By Mary Lou from Mc Allen TX

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If no one comes up with an answer for you, you can contact Kraft via email and ask them. Here is a link to their contact page.

http://kraftfoods.custhelp.com/

Cool LinksNovember 27, 2004
Magazine Holders
Alternative Uses for Magazine Holders
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Uses for a Magazine Rack
Uses for a Magazine Rack
Magazines
Making a Magazine Purse
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 22, 2016 at 9:02:18 PM on 10.0.0.25 in 838 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.