Stretch Muscles in Hot Tub Before Swimming

I've been swimming at the gym to help my back pain and I like to go into the hot tub before and after swimming. I've found that when I'm alone in the hot tub it's a great place to do my warm-up stretches. The heat from the hot tub helps increase my flexibility and decreases my back pain.

A second thing that helps my muscles is before I go from the hot tub into the much cooler swimming pool, I'll first cool myself down gradually in the shower instead of jumping right into the pool. By slowly cooling my body's temp down, it's less of a shock to my muscles which means there's less chance I'll hurt myself.

By Cyinda

Health & Beauty FitnessApril 29, 2009
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Preventing Stretch Marks
Girl with Long Hair in Swimming Pool
Preventing Damaged Hair From Swimming Pools
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 20, 2016 at 1:47:50 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 885 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.