Refurbishing My Mustard Countertop

My bathroom counter top is an awful mustard color and I would like to change it, Is there anyway I can do this without going to the expense of buying a new counter? Would like to do a faux marble.

Use contact paper. Make sure surface is really clean when you apply the paper. It will last a long time. The downside is it's hard to get off when you want to re-do it.

I have read you can paint your counter tops.

http://www.stretcher.com/stories/990503d.cfm

There are products that you can use to do this. I have seen them in various magazines. I am sure if you go to your local Home Depot or pull it up on their website it would give you a detailed description of how to do it.

Don't do it yourself. The advice for painting it yourself is bad news and when you decide it looks bad and call a professional refinisher it will cost you a lot more because they will have to strip off what you did. Call a professional refinisher and get a quote. Look in the yellow pages under Bathtub Refinishing. I am a professional refinisher and do amazing things with ugly stuff. Take a look at www.permaglaze.com for some before and after shots of what is possible. The pictures are not my work, but I am a perma-glaze franchise.

Home and Garden Home Improvement BathroomApril 17, 2004
Mustard Greens
Growing Mustard Greens
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
Open glass serving glass of mustard with white plastic serving utensiles.
Homemade Mustard Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
🎉
🎄