FoodSaver Tip: Freeze Individual Servings

I freeze a lot of leftovers in individual servings in food saver bags. If it is liquidy, I freeze it in the bag before I seal it. This way if I don't want to cook, everybody picks what they want. Also good for taking to work.

By Vickie

I, too, use my Foodsaver for portion control. And par-freezing squishy or liquid items is the best way to get the good seal without crushing the items. I've been selling discounted vacuum packaging equipment for many years now, if you ever have any questions I'd love to help you out.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Foodsaver on Kitchen Counter
Foodsaver Tips and Tricks
Food and Recipes Freezing AdviceNovember 4, 2004
Muffin Tin Cobbler
Muffin Tin Cobbler Recipes
Foodsaver
Repairing a Foodsaver
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
Foodsaver on Kitchen Counter
FoodSaver Reviews
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 9:09:26 PM on 10.0.2.174 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.