Individual Apple Crisp
When you are feeding a small family and don't want a lot of leftover dessert, this is a fun idea to make individual servings.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups chopped peeled apples
- In a large bowl, mix flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, nuts, and softened butter together.
- Chop apples and place at the bottom of a greased muffin tin. Add the apple crisp topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a drizzle of caramel ice cream topping and whipped cream.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.