Wiley (Cat)

Wiley is 3 1/2 years old. Wiley was one of a litter of kittens delivered to my house by a stray cat. She is the only one that survived living in our wilderness homesite.

When she was a year old, she let me know she had had enough of living outside and literally cried at my front door until I let her in. She has been a happy indoor cat ever since! Wiley likes to tap me on the arm when I am sitting down to get my attention.

By Nancy

Oh, how precious.

Our son's little cat, Tyson (he earned his name) taps us on the arm when he wants more food in his dish. Wiley is a pretty girl, and she's smart too. Any kitty that knows when living indoors is better than "living on the street" has got to be smarter than some people. :-) She probably checked you out pretty good, and made a wise decision.

We wish you a long happy life with her, and thank you for sharing her with us.

Pookarina

Photos Pets CatsAugust 23, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 6:14:15 PM on 10.0.0.159 in 997 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.